𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 » 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐧 ❤︎

-𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟-
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩

---

"hey.. will.. time to get up, cmon." mike gently whispers, carefull not to startle the boy on top of him.

will just groans in annoyance, digging his head into mike's chest even more.

"why?" he replies dramatically, most of his words muffled.

"well, we should get ready for the day. cmon love, we gotta move." mike pleads, running his fingers through will's silky hair.

"well that thing you're doing just makes me more tired!" he cries, but making no effort to swat mike's hand away. "can we pleaseee just have a lazy day? we don't have any plans."

resting his chin on mikes chest, he pouts his lips like a baby, giving mike the puppy dog eyes. mike giggles, sighing in defeat.

"fine, you're right. now stop digging your jaw into my chest." he orders, pushing will's head back down.

grabbing the covers, mike flips them over the two carefully, again trying to find a comfortable spot while not waking up will. after shuffling around for at least a minute, he finally finds a comfortable spot to rest. laying his hands on will's lower back, he closes his eyes in defeat.

- - -

will's eyes flicker open, the glimmering sun blinding him. he looks up, expecting too see his boyfriend there, though he's seemed to disappear. furrowing his eyebrows, will looks around the room trying to spot him.

after nothing, he sighs, knowing why he's not there. suprise suprise, he's making breakfast. will can smell the fresh scent of bacon flying through the house from downstairs. smiling, he sits up and stretches, somehow still tired.

wrapping himself up in a blanket, will starts to waddle downstairs to see his boyfriend. when he arrives at the bottom, he can hear mike whistling an unrecognisable song.

"whatcha doin??" will asks, admiring his boyfriends kindness.

"making you a lovely breakfast, of course!" mike replies, seeming to be wide awake.

will just smiles and walks over to mike throwing his arms around his torso, snuggling into his chest.

"i don't feel like doing anything today" will says, his words muttered.

"that's okay, me either. cuddles on the couch it is, eh?" mike says, giving will a soft kiss on his head. "now let me get back to cooking the bacon, silly."

will takes a step back and sits up on the empty counter, watching his boyfriend attempt to be gordon ramsey. he had to admit, the bacon smelt & looked pretty good though.

- - -

after another 5 minutes, will had moved to the couch to wait for the food to be served. he put on a random movie on the small television, trying not to fall sleep again.

suddenly, mike waltzed through with two plates in his hand. he looked proud of his work in the kitchen as he carefully set down the plates in front of his boyfriend. will chuckled, impressed at how good the pancakes & bacon looked.

"good work chef, 5 stars." will exclaimed, sitting up and grabbing a fork. mike sat down next to will, doing the same.

---

finished, the two boys were now cuddled up on the couch watching their favourite movie.

"you should be a chef." will purposed out of the blue.

"i don't think id get away with that." mike chuckled, thinking it was a crazy idea.

"im not kidding your cooking is gordon ramsey material!" he exclaimed, not joking a single bit.

"okay then, whatever you say." mike replied, kissing the boy on the forehead.

---

-𝐄.𝐒