𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 » 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

-𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭 & 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟?-
𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬3/4 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬!!

william byers. the sweet, kind, 15 year old boy from indiana, hawkins. many thought his life was great, but they don't know his past.

micheal wheeler, the sweet AND mean kid. he'll buy you flowers but if you do something wrong he'll step on them. this boy will do anything to protect his friends, especially will.

the two were best friends, and have been ever since kindergarten. they would never fall apart, ever.

at least that's what we all thought.

during the summer of '85, the two had a heated argument. will has never fully forgiven mike, but continues to be his friend.

until one day, he was done with it. he had to tell him, he had to spill everything on his mind to the boy he once loved. it was eating at him.

---

will stormed out of his room, carelessly walking past his brother asking questions and out the door, into the pouring rain falling from above. he hopped on his bike, and made his way to mikes house, biking through the rain.

the angered boy stepped of his bike, leaving it lying on the floor in anger. he was done holding it all in, holding a grudge. mike was going to find out, and will doesn't care what he thinks of him anymore.

he aggressively knocked on the door, serval times, before a very tired nancy answered, rubbing her eyes. yes it was 8:00am, but will couldn't care less.

n: "oh, hi will, what you doing here so early?"

w: "hi nancy. i need to speak to mike, it's urgent." he said, a serious expression still plastered on his face.

n: "he's in the basement clearing out some old toys, feel free to go down. and don't wake me up so early again, idiot."

will let out a small smile, while nodding his head walking past nancy, still soaking wet from the rain.

he made his way towards the basement, aggressively shoving the door open, revealing mike. he looked surprisingly really good for it being 8 o'clock in the morning.

will took a silent deep breath in, still standing at the top of the stairs. mike surprisingly hadn't heard will opening the door.

that's when will saw it. mike was holding one of his old drawings in his hand, and he was just still.

w: "mike?"

mike jumped up in surprise, looking at the top of the stairs, where will stood.

m: "holy shit will you scared me! why so early?"

w: "we need to talk, now. and outside. grab a jacket, or not. i don't care."

the taller boy had never seen will this frustrated or serious in his life, but did what he was told. mike grabbed a jacket of a hook next to the door, and walked outside, infront of where will stood.

m: "what did you want to talk about?" he asked, still taking in the situation.

w: "everything. the argument, and us in general mike."

m: "i don't understand what you mean, will."

w: "no, no, you DO. you really do. remember in summer, when we were in the cinema, you think i didn't notice you staring at my lips while speaking? and the fact i stared back? what does that mean to you." will cried, sounding more serious than ever.

mike stood with his mouth open, in loss for words.

w: "okay. don't talk, thats cool, ill explain myself. i am MADLY in love with you mike and you aren't aloud to act like there isn't something going on between us. it's not fair on me, who has felt so helpless. the argument, it's not your fault i don't like girls right? ohhhh, incorrect! you are the reason im not interested in any girl, and that HURTS ME."

m: "w-wil- fuck sake."

mike couldn't handle it anymore.

he grabbed will's cheeks and brought them closer to his face. will could feel mike's warm breath on his face, and it made him fall even more.

mike connected they're lips, that fit so perfectly together. they moved in sync. this is what they both wanted for so long. mikes hands trailed to wills neck, caressing his cheeks with his thumb still.

mike pulled away, staring into will's teary eyes. one fell, and mike rubbed it with his finger.

m: "im sorry will, but i can't do this. not right now."

will stood silent, still staring at mike with caring eyes.

"after everything, with the demogorgon and the mind flayer 2 times, i- i can't do it. you mean more to me than you could ever imagine, but ill hurt you. just like i did el, and that's the last thing i want for you. you're too good for me, i was a jerk and you are a complete angel. i- i know this isn't fair on you but please, please understand." mike finished, looking down at the boy below him, still holding his cheeks with his soft hands.

w: "you know i love you, right?" the younger said, looking up at mike with tear filled eyes.

"i love you too, just give me time."

time is all they needed.

---

-𝐞.𝐬