𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 » 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐘𝐎𝐔? [𝐩𝐭 2]

𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 2 𝐨𝐟 "𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧"

-𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭-

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩, 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

𝐓𝐖: 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 & 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐤𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥.

𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫, 𝐢 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬. 𝐨𝐫, 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝. 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞.

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞.

𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲.

---

it had been 3 days since will died.

mike hadn't eaten in 3 days. the only thing keeping him alive was water.

he didn't know what to do with himself. there was quite literally nothing left to live for. he buried himself on the couch the moment he got home and cried so much his eyes stung. didnt even have the motivation to take his shoes off. but now, after a day or 2, mike didn't have any emotions left to let out. there was simply no feelings left inside him.

he felt as if someone had reached inside his heart, stabbed it, torn it apart and left it there to bleed. the pain was unbearable.

the moment will's heart stopped beating, was the moment that mike realised he didn't want to live anymore. will was the only thing keeping him here.

but even though mike was completely miserable, he was also incredibly angry. he was frustrated by the thought of someone murdering will, and the fact it was fucking intentional. mike wanted to kill the person who did it, and if he met them? he probably would with no hesitation. he loved will byers with his whole heart. mike's heart beat for will, but now that will's gone, mike didn't have anything, or anyone left to live for.

*ding dong*

mike ignored it. he did not want to speak to a single soul right now.