𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 » 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬!
- 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟 -
𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬2/3 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 !

---

it was currently 9:47pm.

will and mike were sat on mike's bed looking at all of will's old drawings. they were super funny and cute, and they were both laughing at how much will had improved.

w: "look at that guys hat!! the shading on it is horrible!!" will pointed too the little characters wizard hat.

m: "oh come on, its not that bad. it's better than i could ever do, that's for sure." mike giggled and turned around to look at will, who was also giggling.

yea, mike's drawing skills we're terrible.
like, drastic. will has tried to teach him multiple times, but mike's versions of will's examples always ended up looking like little potatoes with hats and wands.

k: "boys, i bought ice cream cones!!" karen exclaimed, shouting from the bottom of the stairs.

will and mike turned to look at eachother with wide grins on their faces.

-

both boys ran downstairs and received their ice creams. they decided to eat upstairs in mike's room, since ted was already passed out & snoring in the living room.

they sat in silence as they munched on their icecream cones, until mike looked up at the boy in front of him and began to giggle hysterically.

w: "what?? why are you laughing??"

m: "you-heh.. you have.. icecream.. all over your nose!!" he spat, laughing after every word.

w: "oh my goodness. where??" will smiled and started laughing too, he probably looked like the biggest idiot ever.

m: "here, let me get it for you." mike smiled wide and inched closer to will so that he was sitting directly in front of him. he then proceeded to use his thumb to wipe the ice-cream off.

will's cheeks were flushed in an instant, he felt like he was falling in love all over again.

m: "there. gone." mike looked will in the eyes and smiled at him again. though he didn't move, he just continued to stare as his smile began to fade.

will was stunned, he literally couldn't move. he looked down at mike's lips but quickly looked back up, not wanting to make anything obvious. but mike did the exact same thing moments after.

they inched closer, staring at each other's lips once again. will's heart was practically beating 1000 miles per second.

'am i dreaming?' he thought, but making no effort to pull away.

just as their lips were about to collide, the bathroom door slammed shut downstairs. the two boys flinched aggressively and moved back to their original spot. they both sat there in silence, both their cheeks probably redder than freshly picked strawberries.

-

it was now 10:32pm, and it was already very dark out. will and mike were sat on mike's bed once again, watching jaws on mike's tv. they were sitting VERY close to eachother. their knees were brushing against eachothers every few seconds and their hands were just about touching aswell. will was panicked and very very aware of the current situation, but mike on the other hand was too invested in the movie to even notice.