𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 » 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

-𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭-

𝐓𝐖: 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡, 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩

𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

---

w: "hey mike, honey, im just gonna pop out and get some groceries from the store!" will exclaimed, sliding his arm through his jacket sleeve. it was 18:47.

m: "oh, okay darling!" mike replied, getting up to kiss his husband goodbye.

will stood on his tiptoes and gave mike a sweet peck on the lips, they tasted like sweet strawberries.

m: "be careful driving in the dark, love." mike reminded will, grabbing his shoulders and lovingly squeezing them.

w: "i will darling. ill see you soon, i won't be long. i love you."

m: "i love you too."

mike watched his husband exit the house and drive away and sighed lovingly. he decided to grab something out the fridge while he waited for his husband to come back.

---

really, will wasn't going to get groceries. they had plenty of those. what he was really doing, was getting mike a present of some sort. recently, mike was constantly buying will sweet nothings, refusing to give him a reason. i guess just out of pure love. in a way, will felt bad he wasn't getting his husband anything back. so tonight, on this dark, winter evening, that was his mission.

he made it to his local market and parked the car. in all honesty, will had no idea what he was gonna get him. he didn't really plan ahead at all.

after a few minutes of thinking, he just decided to have a look around. he would find something.

---

will walked through every isle, he could of sworn. nothing really stood out. he only had one more isle to go through, there better be something there.

he finished up in the isle he was in, nothing caught his eye. he sighed and continued to scan everything in his sight, until he began to push his trolley through the next isle. it was a clothing isle, will didn't really think he'd find anything there.

that was until he came across this gorgeous, knitted sweater. it was blue & grey, with a lovely pattern through the middle.

it was so mike.

---

will popped the sweater in the passenger seat beside him, started the engine and drove out of his space. he also bought mike a customized card and wrote a lovely message inside it, talking about how grateful he was for mike and how much he truly loved him and every little thing that came with him. his gift wasn't very expsensive, but it still meant a lot to will and he hoped it would mean a lot to mike too.