𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 » 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩

-𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭-
𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬3 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬!!

---

the mind flayer, a big squishy monster built to eliminate all of humanity. the party and they're loved ones had to face this creature.

they all had their own roles in trying to kill it, but nothing about it was easy.

--after the battle--

mike rushed from behind the wall to el, sitting next to billy's dead body. mike was hugging el, comforting her, until he saw the sight of a dead body across the floor. it was a boy.

max collapsed into eleven's lap after seeing her dead brother lying on the floor, leaving mike to get up and walk over to the dead body.

fuck.

it was will byers.

mike rushed over to the boy.

"WILL. WILL! GET UP PLEASE." mike yelled through sobs.

"please.."

mike grabbed will and took him into his arms. after all of this, he was planning to tell will he loved him. because he always had.

mike lay there crying with his true love dead in his arms. everyone quickly rushed over to mike crying, and saw will. after everything will had went through, he was dead. lying in his true love's arms.

mike screamed in pain because william byers, the boy on the swings, his first friend, was dead. and he died for nothing.

---

-𝐞.𝐬