𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 » 𝐰𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞!?

𝐓𝐖: 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞,

-𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭-
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 18 !

---

mike always had a long shift at work, ever since him and will started dating. as of now, will is bored out of his mind. this is how it is every day, sometimes will even gets deja vu. waiting for mike to come home every day was exhausting, he found it hard not to fall asleep when he was waiting for him.

out of curiosity (and boredom), will decides to look through mikes drawers. he's never been the one to snoop or invade others privacy, but mike shouldn't be hiding anything, so what's the problem, right? will stands up, stumbling over to the black wooden chest of drawers. it's cold on his delicate hands as he places his hand on the nob, pulling it towards his stomach carefully.

he begins to look through mike's t-shirts for anything suspicious, though nothing so far, phew. he shuts the top drawer, grabbing the second and pulling it open. now this time, he finds something. a pair of skinny jeans, size 8. womens jeans, shall i mention. looking at the tag, he notices they're from gap. what the fuck? why does mike have a pair of skinny jeans from gap?

furrowing his eyebrows, he glares at the light washed blue jeans. they have rips in the knees, it's nothing that him or mike would ever wear, obviously. aggressively, he throws the jeans behind him, landing on the bed. he closes the drawer angrily, extremely confused. opening another drawer, anger rises inside of him even more.

a fucking crop top? really? its purple, white hearts on the front of it. a size 8, again. will has never worn crop top, mike would certainly never wear a crop top, so who the fuck owns this? he begins to search through the drawers in more depth, and after finding another t-shirt, tears begin prickling at the corners of his eyes.

surely not, surely. it can't be, right? he wouldn't. mike would never do that to him, right?

the top was yellow and black, the one el wore. it's the same one. exact same one. even smells like her.

out of pure anger and sadness, will throws the t-shirt onto the bed. he stares at it, fully in disbelief. maybe she just stayed for a sleepover while will was visiting his mom..? but mike would tell him. it's THEIR house, not just his. it's not like el is a secret like before, so why wouldn't mike tell him unless..

breathing heavily, tears dripping down his cherry red cheeks, he grips the clothes in his small hands, taking them down the stairs. sitting down on the couch, he waits. waits for mike to come home. waits until the moment he can throw the clothes in his face, making him regret everything.

- - -

"will, love! im home!" mike says, a relived smile plastered on his face. dropping his keys onto the kitchen counter, sliding his jacket off, he begins to worry. why didn't will reply?

"will..?" he repeats, confused. he walks towards the living room, trying to find him.

he was sat on the couch, eyes puffy from crying. he turns to mike, lips quivering. his face is red, like freshly picked cherries. he stands up, fists clenched in anger and betrayal. he looks at the floor, disappointed.

"what the fuck is wrong with you?" he asks, anger streaming through his veins. running his hand through his silky, soft hair, he turns to face mike again.

"woah.. woah, what do you mean??" the tall boy asks, locking eyes with the angered boy.

"this! this is what i mean, you sick fuck!" he storms back over to the couch, picking up the mustard yellow shirt and throwing it towards the boy in front of him.

his heart drops. no way. no fucking way will had found out.

"well? don't just stand there," his voice breaks. "explain yourself!" he shouts, tears streaming down his face once again.

"first of all will, why the fuck would you snoop through my drawers??" mike asks, now angry as well.

they stare at eachother intensely. mikes glair is filled with guilt and sadness, while will's is filled with pure infuriation.

"excuse me?? you just cheated on me. don't stark asking me questions!! fucking explain, micheal!" he never calls him micheal. he pointed at the clothes while keeping eye contact, knuckles as white as clouds on a summers day.

"okay, okay!" he takes a deep breath in, and slowly out. "fine. ive been.. seeing el again. for a few weeks now." he admits, knowing there's no way out of this.

will chuckles. "i fucking knew this would happen, you bitch. why? am i not good enough for you? is it my panic attacks, are you sick of them or something?!" he shouts, crying still. tears spill down his rosy cheeks, his shiny, tear filled eyes glimmering in the moonlight.

"will, don't even start. i do everything for you! i work for us, i pay ALL the fucking bills, and only because of your stupid social anxiety? grow up, we're 19 now, not 13!" mike yells, pointing towards will with his index finger, taking a step forward.

will just stands there. no way did he just say that. no, fucking, way. he's not this careless, is he? after everything, this is what happens?

"i hate you. i hate you so much. do you understand how much i needed you? do you? you were all i ever had, mike. you were my EVERYTHING! fuck you micheal wheeler. fuck, you." will snarls, throwing all the clothes at the tall boy in front of him, aggressively.

pushing past him, will begins to cry more. making his way towards the front door-

"try find el on your way, would you?"

he stops. his eyes widen, why the fuck would mike say that??

gripping the silver door handle, he yanks it and steps out, slamming the door as hard as he can behind him. running towards the woods, he begins to break down in tears once again.

sitting under a tree, knees to his chest, he cries into the fabric of his trousers. rain pours down onto the poor boy, making all worse than before.

what was he gonna do now.

---

-𝐄.𝐒