Chapter - 29

It's in the eyes, always the eyes

Your POV:

"Okay, then I'll be leaving now." I said as I grab my purse and turn around to hug everyone one by one and say goodbye.

"Yua-chan please take care of yourself and don't stress too much. And don't worry about the twins. Eat a lot too okay?" I hug my aunt and nod. "I will don't worry obachan. You should also take good care of yourself and rest well." I pull off and then smiling I hug Ayame, then Murakami and now it's my twin's turn. But I see no trace of them.

"Where are they?" I ask as I look for them in our living room. "Oro!!! I thought they were already here. I saw them here a few moments ago!!" Everyone was looking at me confused.

Until we all heard footsteps running towards our direction and them giggling. "Onee-chan wait!!"

"Haha, TaeSoo is so slow." TaeHee was the first to run towards us and stops in the middle of the room. TaeSoo runs toward us too and stops behind TaeHee as she lets out a quick breath. "Onee-chan why are you so cruel." TaeHee giggles. I walk toward them smiling.

"Honey mummy is about to leave. How about a quick goodbye huggy?" I say as I kneel down and spread my arms. Both of them giggle again and runs into my arms. I squeeze them in my arms and hug them tightly.

After few minutes we pull off and one thing I didn't notice was they were holding a paper in their hands all this time. "Oh!! What is this?" I ask curiously.

"Mummy sorry...we made this...and we are late." TaeHee said as she reaches the paper towards me.

"Mummy please give this to daddy when you'll meet him." TaeSoo said as she hands me her paper too.

At first, I was happy and thought they made something for me to make me feel better. But the second they 'daddy' my heart broke. I know I shouldn't be feeling like this but I can't help and feel like they are going far away from me slowly.

My smile dropped and I stare at them for quite a moment. But then I smile again and caressed their head and said, "hai! I will deliver this to your daddy once I meet him." I don't want to tear up in front of them but I can't help myself. I immediately put the cards they made inside my purse carefully and before my tears build more and I burst out crying.

I stand up and give them a last smile as I turn around and walk toward the main door. "Yua-chan?" My aunt calls my name but instead of stopping I keep walking.