Chapter - 35

You make me want to sing you a song

That'll shade all the saddest parts in our life

Your POV:

Terrible, so Terrible. I feel disgusting. I feel ashamed of myself and my own behavior. I feel disgusting thinking how I kissed him back. I feel disgusting thinking how every time I let him kiss me. I feel disgusting admitting that I'm still so weak for him. I feel disappointed thinking how a part of me wants to forgive him and wants him back. I feel so disappointed in myself.

I rub my face with my hands in frustration. I couldn't stop my tears from falling since the moment he walked out of my door. I can still feel his touch and his soft lips on mine. I grab my hair and start to sob hard. My throat hurts from crying silently.

The moment I kissed him back I realized one thing and I hate to admit it that I still love him.

I loved him so much back then. I loved to take risks for him. I loved to wait for him every day to come back home. I loved to wait for that moment when he'll touch me, kiss me in front of his family even if it was for show or all those were frim. I still loved everything about him and he'd do. Because I loved him madly back then.

And now I realize it, I still do. I still love that bastard so fucking much. My heart hurts seeing him sad, but it still hurts knowing he doesn't show any regrets through his actions.

I let out a small laugh through my sobs. "You are such a bastard taehyung. Even if I hate you the most I can't make myself stop loving you so much."

I wipe my tears and stand up. I walk to the mirror and look at my reflection. I laugh wryly, "you look like a mess." I mock myself. I sneer "pathetic bitch." I curse under my breath as I scold myself.

I roll my eyes and walk to the washroom and freshen up. I eat my dinner and go back to sleep. I'm really tired and I just want to sleep now. My head hurts. 

Next Morning~~

I wake up the next morning a bit late but still managed to show up on time at the office. Today we have to practice walking on the stage and there are left only two days for the show.

I didn't see taehyung the whole day the moment I step inside this building. But I did saw a glimpse of him. I was walking to the hallway and he was entering the elevator and luckily he didn't saw me and I succeed in avoiding him. It felt like he's okay. He seemed okay to me.