Chapter - 57

Meet me Where the end begins,

Meet me
Where the end begins,

In echos
Where your world is me,
And my world is you.

Taehyung POV:

I rushed to the emergency room to see her after I came to my senses and met my twins. I requested Jimin to watch the kids while I went to see her, and he did as I asked.

See Y/n!

I was hoping to see a smile on her face when I opened the ICU door. A nurse, however, stopped me before I even got to the door. "Sir! What are you doing here? You are rapidly crumbling at the moment."

He wouldn't listen when I attempted to tell him that my health was less significant than hers, and he kept dragging me back to the room where I had been lying just moments earlier. At one point, I was struggling with him and continued pleading to him that he at least let me see her through the glass, but he just kept babbling and pulling me in the other direction.

I yanked away from him with all the last strength I had since I was unable to control myself. I stumbled and fell on the ground, hurting my butt as I was unable to maintain my balance with the force I had used. The guy quickly rushed towards me with more following, but I shoved them and glared at them all in anger as I winced in agony and attempted to gather myself.

Under frustration, I could feel myself trembling, and at this point, my face might even be red. My heart began to beat incredibly quickly. I growled firmly as I rose up and pointed my finger at the man "I KEPT SAYING THAT I NEEDED TO SEE MY WIFE, SO PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE. SHE NEEDS ME NOW, WHY THE HELL DO YOU KEEP DRAGGING ME? I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK I'M SUPPOSED TO BE DOING IN THAT FUCKING ROOM. REST AND WAIT UNTIL YOU ALL TELL ME MY WIFE IS DEAD AND THAT MY BABIES LOST THEIR MOM WHILE TRYING TO SAVE THEIR BASTARD FATHER. WHILE I DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND LOSE HER AGAIN?"

I was breathing so heavily that I was unable to talk for a little period of time as my chest began to burn and my vision became blurry.

"...I have been..." I was having difficulty breathing, and I was having trouble speaking. Everyone, including the doctors, has gathered in the corridor by this moment. I warned them not to approach me as they attempted to do so. "Neither of you dare!" I roared. I lean against the wall for support as I suddenly felt lightheaded and unable to maintain my composure. "...Just please let me see her." I could feel the tears rolling down my cheeks. "She...my wife is in an even more miserable condition than I am." I pleaded, "Even if I die, I can't afford to lose her again. My babies can't afford to lose their mother because she's too young. My babies...they are too young." I put in the effort to maintain my balance. I tried to concentrate on everyone. "Please...I beg---"

My vision unexpectedly turned dark as my legs failed to support my body weight. The last thing I can recall was all of the nurses and doctors rushing toward me and the last thing I remember my arms immediately began to hurt terribly for some reason.