Chapter - 19

What hurts is that we never really said goodbye

Taehyung POV:

"And you are saying me that she didn't let you spend time or just have lunch with your daughters?" I nod as I chew my bottom lips. I put my hands on my mouth feeling so frustrated by Remembering what happened today. And the person who was sitting on my bed asking me questions is none other than, Park Jimin.

"So what are you planning on doing now?" Jimin asks as he lies on my bed. "Idk...we are leaving tomorrow and....oh God!! Can't she just for at least... just let me spend time with my own flesh's. What in the world I'm asking anyway?" I sit down on the couch finally as I lean on it and shut my eyes. "You are indirectly asking her to give you a chance maybe, and that's what she doesn't want to give you." Jimin said digging his hands behind his head and looking up at the ceiling. "Give me what?" "Chance. A second chance."

I abruptly stand up and look down at Jimin. "Well.... your point is?" Jimin sighs and seats up on my bed. He ruffles his hair and looks at me, he looks exhausted. Course cause he was busy with his daughter and visiting all the possible places they can visit and enjoy their own family time. And then there's me running behind my ex-wife and unexpected daughters and then failed to convince my daughter's mother to let me spend time with them and then running back to hotel, dragging my best friend out from his room when he just came back and making him sit and listen to my story....oh my god so many things happened in one day.

"Buddy--you can't just simply understand what that woman had went through. It's impossible for her to let your daughters spend time with you. Because it wasn't her who asked for the divorce but you. Of course she'll think that you are trying to take her daughter's away from her or maybe she is just trying to get Revenge on you for what you did to her." He rubs his face and looks at me again. "And yes we are leaving tomorrow but you are coming back after a week now. Your company and her company agreed on a contract which is for a whole 2 months. 2 weeks later there's a show and Jungkook and I are going to attend as well. You got 2 weeks in your hand to live here and find a good opportunity to ask for forgiveness and close this matter. It's....it's just not as simple as you think it is. She is a mother now and children can live without their father but can't without mother."

I thought for few moments about what Jimin said. He is right, I'm coming back after a week later. I need to go back to settle down some of my works so that I can give my full foucs on the next fashion show and also on Y/n and my daughters. I need be prepared before I take the next step and be careful with my every actions.

I nod my head, "hmm!! Yeah I guess I'll just clear my head and think of a way to convince her." "Yeah right! Sorry bro I can't stay up anymore....I want to sleep." I nod and motion him to go away and sleep. I hear the room of my door open but than I remember something and make him halt. "what now?" He groans.