Chapter - 56

Till we meet again~~

Taehyung POV:

"I WILL FUCKING BURN THIS HOSPITAL IF YOU COULDN'T SAVE HER."

I growled as I grab the collar of the doctor. "Sir please calm down...I understand what you are going through but we...we really tried our hardest...now everything is in the hand of God. Only he can save her...please wait for 48 hours."

"YOU-"

"Daddy?"

I was about to place a hard punch on his handsome face but as soon as I heard TaeSoo calling me I push him away from me and immediately bent down to hug my baby.

"It's okay...it'll be fine soon."

She wrapped her little arms around my neck and buried her head in my neck. I started to pat her back slowly and try my hardest not to burst out crying.

"Daddy...Where's mommy?" TaeSoo asks as I hold her tight and take her in my arms and stand up. "Where's is TaeHee?" I ask cautiously before answering her question.

"Onee-chan went to the bathroom with obachan..."

I nod and place a gentle kiss on the side of her head. "Mommy...she's currently resting for a little while honey...she'll be back soon." I gulp...but I felt something strange stuck in my throat again.

TaeSoo nudged her head a little and said, "I'm sleepy..."

"Shall we go back home?" I slightly glance at her. She shakes her head as a 'No'..."I will wait till mommy comes back. Onee-chan said to wait for mommy..." I was walking all this time during our small conversation, and hearing this I came to a halt.

The lump that was in my throat felt heavy and it started to make me more uncomfortable.

I tried to gulp but it was getting hard. Since last night those doctors have been trying to save her...as I presumed if we made it 40 mins earlier or at least 15 minutes earlier she wouldn't have been in such a critical situation. 

Now we have got only 48 hours on our hands...to see...

Last night~~

Everything was black and blank wherever my eyes landed. I couldn't find the way out...I was confused.