Chapter - 6

⚠️ Warning ⚠️

I really don't know how to write smut. But I guess some of you are under 16, and so if someone doesn't like a few smuts can skip this chapter. Well, I didn't write that much of smut but still if you feel uncomfortable then skip. Thanks.

I loved you so much, that even when you hurt me

I tried to understand you

Your POV:

I started to breathe heavily as cold sweats start to roll down from my body. I can't hold my tears, slowly it's getting really hard for me to breath.

Why is he here? Why is he doing this to me? Why does it's always me who is the only one to get hurt? Why he always hurts me, hurts my pride? He crashes them into pieces. I want to run away from his grip. How did he barge inside my room? What is wrong with him?

Taehyung came to my room all of a sudden and laid on my bed, wrapping his big arms around my body. I was so shocked to see him. I was ready to leave the room and let him sleep here.

But suddenly he pulls me back and hugs me tightly. I tried my best to get out from his grip, all the time he kept babbling about us separating.

Are you that happy? Am I really a worthless piece of trash to you? Do you really think I am the type of entertaining men's and climb up on their bed? Do you really hate me so much?

My tears never stopped falling from my eyes the moment he started to talk.

Suddenly while I was struggling to get out from his grip I felt something wet on the back of my neck. At this time my bathrobe has loosened up and my body is almost exposed.

Every time I struggle to get rid of him, every time he will tighten his grip on me and keeps pulling me close to him. I'm tired, I've lost all my energy. I just want to sleep and never wake up.

But suddenly taehyung moves and makes me face him. He's now on top of me staring blankly, there were no emotions in his eyes. Fear was all over me, my body started to shiver. I tried to take advantage of this moment and push him aside but before I could do anything taehyung smash his lips against mine.

I was taken aback and shock. With my widen eyes I tried to look into his eyes, I couldn't react because of the sudden shock. I tried to push him away however he grabs both of my hands and intertwines them tightly with his. Because he was so close to me I can smell the alcohol come from him.

'he is drunk. Heavily drunk.'

At first, his kiss was gentle enough to melt anyone and get lost into the kiss. But suddenly he started to kiss me so roughly which made me moan in pain. I need to get away from him asap. I don't want to make the situation more complicated than before. He will humility me again and will throw all the blame on me. I can't just let that happen.