Chapter - 36

I want you to want me

Your POV:

"Ryuu???"

I gasped as soon as I realized who's this voice belongs to. "Oh my--is that really you ryuu?" He laughs from the other side of the phone. "Who else then?" I was so excited to hear his voice I almost screamed.

"Love calm down you seem so excited to hear my voice!!!" He Chuckles. "Where are you?" He asked.

"I'm currently in South Korea for my next fashion show." I said as I start to walk and make my way to the exit. "When are you coming out?"

I adjust my sunglasses and with a suspicious thought I asked, "what do you mean?"

"I'm currently standing in front of your hotel building. So it would be great if you just come out from that office and meet me at the back yards of the hotel building. I'm waiting for you."

My eyes widen as I grin in excitement. "You seriously know how to surprise me you jerk. Wait I'm coming in 15 minutes." Hearing me he laughed. "I'm still not finished with the surprises, love..." I cut the call and walk fast towards the exit.

I saw my manager already waiting outside for me in the car. "Damn you are always on the right time manager." He was in the driver's seat while playing with his phone. Hearing me yell he looks up from his phone and grins at me.

I get inside the car while smiling hard. "And what just made our beautiful marshmallow smile and so excited?" I laugh.

"Ryuu came to Korea. And he's already waiting for me at the hotel's backyards. Come on hurry up and start driving."

"Whoa Whoa!!! Seriously that guy is here? I thought he was in Canada." My manager starts the car as we left the office.

We reached the hotel 20 minutes later and I was so excited to meet ryuu that I just jumped out of the car and run towards the back yard of the hotel building.

I saw a tall man with his hair tied up in a small ponytail and thats when I spotted him standing in front of the fountain. His back was facing me so I just run towards him and yelled his name.

"RYUU!!!!"

He spins around and grins as soon as he sees me. I run to him as I spread my arms and he does the same. I jump on his arms and he caught me and we hugged each other tightly.