Chapter - 10

~My mind is still full with you~

Taehyung POV:

I place my jacket on the couch as I plop on it. "Jaeho find out about that woman who interviewed with me. And bring me a cup of milk tea." I told my secretary as I lean on the couch a close my eyes. I'm so tired. I just want to go home and take nap now.

"Yes sir. I'll bring it right away." Jaeho said as he walks away from my cabin.

I started to recall the woman who interviewed me. I seriously wanted to yell at her for thinking that she is dead. How dare she even think's about it and say it in the interview.

I hear a knock on the door. I open my eyes and the door opens revealing Jaeho again. He walks towards me with a cup of tea in his hand. He places the cup on the table in front of me and stands straight. I take the cup and start to sip on it.

"Sir anything else you need?" He asked. I was about to say no but suddenly I remember. I look at him and then down on my cup. "Have you..." I pause and again I look up at him and said, "have you found out anything about her?" My heart was pounding heavily. I just hope he says he found something, at least something a little bit of information.

But he again disappointed me. He shakes his head as a no as he looks down on his feet. I sigh feeling more irritated. "I don't need anything else," I said. I lost the appetite so I put down the cup and walk towards the giant glass window and stand there while putting my both hands inside my pant pocket.

"Sir...if-if you don't mind can I ask you a question?" Jaeho said nervously. I look back at him and stare at him for a while. "It-its okay if you don't want to." He said smiling nervously. I nod my head and turn to look outside the window. It is past afternoon and the sky looks differently Beautiful today.

Jaeho doesn't say anything so I don't wait for him and continue staring outside. "Sir..it's been 7 years. And you have been looking for her for 5 years now and there's still no track of her. Then why are you....?" I listen and I wait for him to finish his words but he doesn't.

I smile and look down at my feet. "Have you ever regretted misunderstanding someone and treating them just the same way outsiders treated?"

I don't hear his response. I laugh wryly and look back at him. "No?" He shakes his head. "Good boy!! You are safe then." I said as I walk towards my desk and take a sit on my chair.

"I just want to know if she's still alive nothing much. You don't have to know anything else just keep looking for her and once you know something tells me immediately." I said as I lean on my chair comfortably and close my eyes to rest for a while.