Chapter - 21

A loving heart is the truest wisdom

Your POV:

"Taehyung stop it and let go of my hand for God's sake." I tried to push him off and get up from the bed but he is too strong. "Why don't you stop struggling and stay still? Let me admire your face for a while...let me see." He said pressing himself down on me more. I can smell alcohol coming from him.

I try to look away, "you stink jerk!!" I said. And he chuckled. "Really? But before I come here I tried my best to be sober up and smell less." He says as grabs my hand which was resting on his arms.

We are in the position of where he is on top of me and I'm underneath him, on my bedroom and on my bed.

"Taehyung you were pretending all this time!! If you don't want me to kick your balls then get up from me and go back home

"Taehyung you were pretending all this time!! If you don't want me to kick your balls then get up from me and go back home. I don't want anyone to misunderstand this whole situation." I said gripping our intertwined hands as I glare at him.

This is the first time I'm actually glaring at this man and dare to talk so boldly with such language. I would never talk to someone like this even if I hated the person with the bottom of my heart. But this taehyung, Kim TaeHyung my ex-husband.

He suddenly starts to lower his head, our noses are inches away as our breath started to mix up. "What if I said I want them to misunderstand? What if I stay with you here all night? What if everyone including our babies sees us like this? We have done this before Y/n-shii." He smirks and my body shivers. "Don't you dare to mention about it taehyung. I'm warning you." My heartbeat raises even more. "Why? Are you afraid that I'll run away? I didn't run away it was--" "shut up and get out." I said out loud but was enough not to wake anyone up.

His eyes widen. "Taehyung get out. I don't want to see you again. Do not appear in front of me after tonight. Just like before throw me and my babies away." I'm trying not to cry. I'm holding them, my heart clenches and it hurts more than I could ever bear. "Did you just said to throw my babies away from my life?" Suddenly I felt a chill down my spine hearing his sudden dark and heavy voice. I'm not having a good feeling about it. "Taehyung.... taehyung go back home. You are sober up now." I can feel the sudden anger in his voice and I'm scared, scared that he will do something bad.