Chapter - 15

Maybe my expectations were too high, now I'm paying for it

Maybe someday, you'll expect too high as well, Maybe not

Your POV:

"EXCUSE ME MR. KENTO DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GODDAMN JERK?" I yell across from my room as he runs downstairs laughing his ass out.

"What happened darling?" My aunt came running upstairs as soon as she hears me yelling. I was in my bathrobe, I just finished taking shower after I came back from the office. But that damn jerk I pranked me.

"Aunt tell your son that he is old enough not to do pranks. He knows I'm scared of spiders." My aunt puts his hand on my shoulder and pats it. "What did he do again?" I breathe out heavily. "He put a big fake spider doll in front of my bathroom door. When I opened the door it just popped up from the up...and I was about to fall on the floor... OMG aunt scolds him." I put my palm on my forehead and rub it as I sigh.

My aunt chuckles and says, "don't worry sweetie I'll give him a good scolding." I turn to her and hug her. "Oh please do me this favor or idk when I'm going to murder this idiot." My aunt laughs as she pats my back and nods her head. I pull away from her as I recall the incident. "Omg aunt you can't imagine how creepy that doll looks. It was staring--omg I can't go inside my room it's still there." I back away from my room and hide behind my aunt. "Would you mind going inside and throw it away....and also... please check if he put any other fake...or REAL SPIDERS INSIDE MY ROOM OHHH PLEASE." I said as I go a little more away from my room and wait for my aunt to go inside and check.

My aunt watches my every action and then laughing she goes inside. After a few minutes, she comes back only with that fake spider which was hanging in front of my bathroom door. I still didn't move from my spot. "Everything is clear sweetie don't worry you can go inside and change your clothes." I nod and my aunt walks downstairs while laughing. "I'm going to kill that jerk." I murmur and go inside my room.

It's been 12 days since my last show and suddenly my manager called me saying we've got a new contract from another company and he wants to discuss it. The main meeting will be held a week later as the boss is quite busy.

1 week later~

"I'm on my way. Don't worry I won't be late." I said as I hung up and throw my phone on the passenger seat and focus on my driving. "Oh God, it's all Kento's fault. He and all his pranks on me. How dare that jerk puts my face cream on the toothpaste and exchange them....oh God!!"

I try to drive as fast as I can. Thank God I found something good and comfortable to wear. I wore a light cream color casual dress.