The Diary - 44

Tears come from the heart and not from the brain

Letters to taehyung:

☘︎☘︎☘︎~~~

Dear Taehyung,

What is the date today again? Oh! November 25th. I'll remember this day forever. Why? Because for this first time in my life I felt a hard pang in my heart seeing such a breathtaking smile. A smile that can kill thousands of people. I think it already killed....hehe idk what I'm saying in a letter. Actually ik I'm never sending this letter to you unless it gets to your hand accidentally...so...idk...I'm just so lost in your smile that it's hard for me to write the exact thing about what I thought of writing to you. I think I have started to like you. When I heard that you like hot chocolates trust me I was so overjoyed hearing this...I wanted to know more about you, I want to know more about you.

Will you let me?

Invisible girl.

︎☘︎☘︎☘︎~~~

Dear Taehyung,

Hi, this is me again...Well IDK if you remember I'm writing this letter after a whole 6 months later...Guess why? Because I saw you at the supermarket with your parents today. You must be curious to know what was I doing there? Well, I was there with my father to do some monthly shopping. You were not paying much attention to me as your focus was on a big device IDK what's it called. I tried to approach you but it seemed like you were not interested so I just keep on staring at you.

I really wanted to talk to you and become friends with you. I really hope one day we could be friends and talk for hours.

Invisible girl.

☘︎☘︎☘︎~~~

Dear Taehyung,

It's been 5 years now, I saw you again at the get-together of our parent's friends. Wow! You've grown so much tall and handsome. I can't believe you are 2 years older than me? You just look younger than me...you still have that silly cute smile and oh my goodness Taehyung your hands are so big. We talked for the first time Taehyung. Oh my goodness...I can't express it with words....your voice is... it's so beautiful and gorgeous oh my!! Idk what else to say I'm just drowning in your voice. I think you don't remember me. But I was the one who borrowed you that baby blue handkerchief...someone accidentally spilled cream on your leather jacket and I was standing nearby you. You smiled at me Taehyung...you talked to me. I swear my heart was beating so much I doubt you could hear me. I have already given me ever talking to you....but today talked for the first time in all those years.