Chapter - 13

Look back and remember all the promises

Because promises are the sweetest lies.

Your POV:

"Haha yeah, that's what you should have said to her. She is always ready to slap you whenever you make a mistake." I said to Takumi as I laugh. "Gosh!! Sometimes I remember the day I proposed to her and she was so excited that she just slapped my back so hard I was nearly....out of breath." Takumi replies as he laughs with me too. "Now she's your wife. Now when are we hearing the good news?" I say wiggling my eyebrows.

"Soon...." Takumi says looking down, smiling. "Awww look who blushing?" I said as I poke his hands. Takumi was about to deny it when a phone call interrupts us. It was mine, I pick it up, "yes aunt?...uhu!! Okay, I'm on my way." I hung up the call. "I noticed it now. You look beautiful as always today. Even wearing those coat, tops, and pair of jeans." Takumi said as I look up at him.

"No wonder your babies are so beautiful

"No wonder your babies are so beautiful." He adds. I blush and then I wear my mask and grabbing my phone I say, "I've to go now and thank you doctor for your compliment and service." Takumi chuckles as he stands up too. "Let me take you to the playground." I nod and both of us head out from his cabin.

"Take care of yourself too okay. Before you are a model or anything you are a human and a mother too. Remember that." I nod my head and say, "yes boss. Don't worry I'll take care of--" but I was interrupted by a baby voice calling me out loud.

"Mommy....mommy look."

I turn my head and see my twin running towards me while grabbing a stranger's hands. We were standing at the lobby of the clinic and there were just a few patients and nurses.

"TaeSoo slow down omg!!" I said as I run slowly towards her but as soon as I look up at the person whom they were dragging with them my world crashed.

'no...no it... taehyung?'

"Mommy look we found Daddy..." TaeSoo said as the three of them stops in front of me.

Everything around us stops. I hear nothing around me. I can only see him standing in front of me, staring at me, locking our eyes with each other.