Epilogue - 60

Darling,

Darling,

You will never be unloved by me,

You are too well tangled in my soul.

18+ SMUT AHEAD ⚠️

YA'LL CAN PLAY THE SONG WHILE READING; I ADDED IT ABOVE XD

Your POV:

My gorgeous husband and I were out on a date for dinner. I wore a crimson silk long dress he had brought me last week from New York. And I don't know why I chose to wear this when the only plan was something else. The true intention wasn't to eat at a five-star restaurant, instead, it was to take a nighttime stroll across Paris in search of street cuisine. I chose not to wear my high heels since I knew my husband would start playing tricks on me and I might have to chase him down later.

Beautiful city, Paris is a beautiful and romantic place. But when I'm with him, it becomes even more lovely and romantic.

"What are you thinking about?"

I heard a deep, calming voice that was unimaginably low. When I turn to my right, I only see my handsome husband staring back at me with his eerie and well-known blank Tae face. I respond, "You," as I smile and lean in closer, kissing his soft, beautiful lips. He pulls me into a quick kiss while grinning and gripping my wrist.

We were in his favorite bar and he decided to grab a glass of red wine. It was raining outside, it was cold outside, and he just felt like drinking wine.

It's a relief to know that my husband isn't overly reliant on booze or tobacco considering I don't normally enjoy either of those things. However, I would prefer both of us to never drink alcohol again considering what occurred years ago. I become lightheaded and do strange things. Only occasionally have I tried soda or sake; nevertheless, Taehyung prefers red wine, which I have never tried.

"The rain has stopped...do you want to walk or are we going home?" I ask him as I sip on my cola.

He was long done drinking his wine and bought a bottle of his favorite wine. He looks at me and stares at me for a few seconds.

"I want to play piano all of a sudden. Let's walk back home."

Saying that he didn't let me finish my drink and grabbed my hand and took his wine bottle in his other hand.

We walked the entire distance to our motel. I must say that this man is hopelessly romantic. We arrived at the motel 30 minutes later, and instead of waiting to get change, he hurried over to the guest room's piano, where he immediately began to play. I'm positive that until I am blind and deaf, I can hear him sing and see him play all of his instruments. There is nothing for me to become addicted to because he is already so addicting. At the time he was paying his undivided attention to his favorite piano, I brought fresh strawberries. He appeared to be in a brand-new kind of love with his piano, I'll swear.