Chapter - 8

And suddenly, we were strangers again

Your POV:

I started to pack up the lunch box for the babies, Murakami, and Kento. It's almost 7 in the morning and all of us just finished eating our breakfast. Today I don't have to go to work so once my aunt is home she can relax.

"Yua?" I hear Kento calling for me from the upstairs I look at the doorway direction and yell back. "Did you saw my wallet? I can't seem to find it." He replies from his room. I was decorating TaeSoo's lunch box and was almost done. I put all of their lunch box on their bags and place them all at the dining table. Wiping my hands on my apron I walk upstairs.

I didn't bother to knock on his door and burst inside to see the men ruin his room upside down. Everything is spread out on the floor even his clothes. I place my hands on my forehead in disbelief. "Lord! Kento it's just a wallet and look what you have done!!" He was still searching but couldn't find his precious wallet. "No sweetheart it's not just A wallet. It was a gift from someone special." He says as he opens his bookshelf door and starts to throw all the books in my direction. Shaking my head to the other sides I notice his study table's drawer is open and everything inside it is messed up. I walk towards it and was about to clean it but then I notice his dark navy blue Bellroy wallet. I sigh in disbelief again, I can't just believe this goddamn man. This wallet is right in front of his eyes and he just didn't notice it. Did I ever mention that his smart? If yes, then I take that back his just a big idiot ever in this whole Japan.

I grab the wallet and close the drawer almost slamming. I turn around and gritting on my teeth I say, "Mr. Yamazaki have you ever asked your manager how in the world he thought you can be an actor and model?" He turns around hearing my words and frowns. But when sees me holding his wallet and showing up to him he immediately smiles and walks fast towards me. Grabbing the wallet he says, "well never thought or asked. But I'm damn sure you are a great help. Arigato." Saying that he holds the back of my head and pulls me close to his lips then places a kiss on my forehead.

And before I could stop him and scold him more he runs away from his room and yells back while going downstairs, "I'll take the twins for their kindergarten. Take a rest bye, love you." Saying that he walks downstairs and I hear him take the twins and is already outside the house.

And as always I'm late to grab him. He's so fast to get hold of, I stomp on my feet and yell while panting, "I swear once you get back home imma smack your handsome face with a brick." I doubt he heard anything but he takes his hands out from his car window and waves his hand. And this made me even angrier.

I went back inside the house and saw Ayame wearing her shoes. "Where are you going now?" I ask her as I walk inside the kitchen to grab a napkin to wipe Kento's study table. "well going to the company. My boss wanted all the employees at the office. He needs to tell us something." After tidying herself she got up and looks at me
"What are you doing with that napkin?" I look down at the clothing I'm holding and say casually" Kento messed up his whole room and I need to tidy it up again, so thought of wiping his desk and doors a little." Ayame's eyebrow twitches as she confused asks me, "where is the maids and that nanny?" "I'm staying home tonight and they cleaned the whole house last night so I thought of giving a day off. They're humans too and need rest. Besides aunty is coming back so you guys might get another chance to enjoy our handmade foods tonight." Her expression brightens up as she claps her hands in joy. I nod happily as she blows a kiss and walks away. Now I'm the only one who is all alone inside the house.