Chapter - 41

We're a mess, You and I

But the truth is

You captivate me in a way no soul ever will

Your POV:

I was breathing heavily, I feel extremely hot right now. Even though the air conditioner is on my hands are sweating. I am feeling so thirsty at the same time.

"Y/n-ah please sit down and let's talk-"

"FOR GOD SAKE.....for God's sake I'm not Y/n....my name is Yua. And I don't want to talk to you. There's nothing to talk about taehyung. Just leave me alone. Please I'm begging you."

He was 6 feet apart from me. My vision was getting blur and my dizziness was getting worse, even the headache. I'm feeling so weird right now. What was that alcohol? What the hell did I drink to make me feel like this?

"I know I forcefully brought you here. But that guy just randomly kissed you. And this just made me feel-" I interrupt him.

"Feel you What? Jealous? Hah!! Taehyung don't make me laugh....you love that woman Heejin and you have been breathing only for her but not for me."

His expression changed into a painful one. But Idc I won't let him speak. I'll say everything to him. I don't want to live with these painful and burden feelings anymore. Enough is enough.

"I know you were hurt back then or maybe something was bothering you. But that doesn't mean you'll vent it all on me. Why did you have to hate me so much? You just could have ignored me respectfully. Why did you even accept this marriage when you just didn't want to? Why did you drag me into all this? Why taehyung Why? What was my fault? What had been my fault? Was being born into this world was a curse to me? It wasn't my choice in the first place taehyung, then why?"

My legs were shaking and I couldn't stand still so I just plop on the couch and stare at him blankly. He was staring at me with a lot of emotions.

"Why did you said her name that night taehyung? Why did you make me experience such a beautiful feeling with which turned out to be my worst nightmare? Why taehyung Why?" I hiccup and sniff.

"I loved you so much. I was ready to give you everything and I did...I Devoured myself to you...I gave you my love and all but you still rejected me. You insulted my love for you."