Chapter - 51

You and I knew strange corners of life

Next Morning~~~

Kento POV:

I was talking with Hachi's manager about how it would be great if they could allow her to travel with us. The twins needs their mother just as much as Hachi needs them right now. I did not get my answers from her, still not yet. But I can tell just by looking at her lifeless eyes and how much she's feeling lost and defeated.

It's not like I didn't try to talk but everytime I tried to talk she keeps her mouth shut and stares at me as if she, herself doesn't know what to say. As if she is asking me where to find the answers of my questions. Idk what happened between those two...what that man had written on the letter but I'm sure his words made sure to brake her into billion of pieces for sure this time.

"We can't allow that." I look back at him and pay attention to his words.

"Furthermore, president won't allow it. Rumors will spread that Yua went for a fashion event and didn't came back with the members instead came with you and also two babies who is unrecognised. So it's a huge risk. Hope you understand that Mr. Yamazaki."

Manager said as he folded his arms around his chest and waits for me to response. I nod in agreement and said, "I understand. Its just...you know this was once her home country and she lost her parents in this place. She looks sad so I thought it would be great if she didn't stayed alone for too long. She needs someone by her side."

Manger nods and comes closer to me as he puts his hands on my shoulder and pats them gently. "I understand how you feel about your sister but...its her career and we can't take such a risk." I sigh and nod.

After discussing about the flight and all the manager left and I walk toward hachi who was standing out at the small veranda while looking up in the sky, lost. I stand beside her and also look up in the sky and try to figure out what she's looking for.

"Its a clear and cloudy today." I say. But in return I get no response. We stayed there silently for about 2 minutes.

"Will it hurt me that much to just admit that I love him and want him the most?"

Her sudden words caught me off guard. I turn and stare at her in disbelief. "Hachi?" And that's when I notice the tears that were building up in those eyes of hers.

I immediately grab her hands and pull her in my arms. I started to pat the back of her head. Her shoulders started to shake and I realised that she's crying, shading those tears she's been holding for so long.