Chapter - 5

They say, "you can't walk away loving the person dearly

They say, "you can't walk away loving the person dearly. It's the hardest."

Then how about the same person letting us go so far from them, so that we don't meet even after our death.

I loved him dearly, but he never cherished.

So now I let him go.

~So far away~

Your POV:

I put down the book on the study table and get up from the chair. Ready to leave, I just finished reading 'P. S. I love you' written by Cecelia Ahern. It's really a nice book, but I had to cry while reading this book. It's such a sad story.

I push the door of my bedroom and turn on the lights. I look around my room and sigh. It's been a week since taehyung forced me to sign the divorce papers and still never showed up. His family did call me multiple times but what should I tell them? I don't have anything to explain.

Didn't he say he'll handle his family? Then what the hell is he doing!?

I walk towards the shower room and prepare to take a long warm shower. I don't know maybe tonight will be the last time I'm enjoying such a luxurious life.

I took off my clothes and slide my body down on the big bathtub as the warm water touchs my body and makes me feel better.

How weird!! Where is he now?

I didn't want to let any thoughts across my mind and make me feel sad so I just lean comfortably on the bathtubs bottom line and close my eyes. I was feeling a little sleepy so I slowly tried to take a nap.

But then a knock on my bathroom door disturbs my peace making me open my eyes. Before I could respond, a soft thin voice echos from the opposite side of the door. "Y/n-shii!! Are you there? I have news for you."

I get up from the bathtub and respond back, "Yes! I'm in here. I'll be coming out in a minute." Saying that I step out of the bathtub and wrap up a white bathrobe around my body. I grab a white towel and start to dry my hair as I walk towards the door. I twist the doorknob and pull up facing a worried Mrs. Ann.

Smiling I close the door behind me and say, "What is the matter? Umm...did he--" "Elder master and your father-in-law has come and waiting for you downstairs." I was stunned hearing their name all of a sudden.

What are they doing here? Okay!! I get it now. But what do they want from me? I don't know what to say? I can't say the truth or taehyung will make the rest of my life a hell. But I should...