Chapter - 47

Deeply

Deeply

Inexplicably

Irrevocably

That's how you deserve to be loved

Kento's POV:

"Where did I put my watch again?" I look under the bed for the fifth time now. It's already 3 in the morning and I'm not yet done packing. I groan getting more frustrated as kick the suitcase lightly to push it away and I plop on the bed.

Sighing I stare up at the ceiling and keep thinking where in the world I put my things in this small room. "Damn it. I wish Hachi was here...She'd have found everything in a few minutes and my packing would have been already done by now."

I spread my hands and rest them on the bed and try to remember where I put my things. Suddenly my phone started to ring and I immediately grabbed it. The smile that plastered on my face is undesirable.

It was Hachi. My beloved sister.

I slide on the answering button and put the phone against my ear. "Hey. You'll live longgggg my beloved Hachi...I was just thinking about you." I get up from my bed and walk towards the small veranda.

I heard a soft chuckle from the other side of the phone. "You must be having a hard time looking for your stuff that's why you were thinking about me. And stop calling me Hachi I have got a name Baka nii-San." She said softly and her voice was very low. It's a relief to hear her laugh where there are no hidden worries or words lays.

I put my free hand inside my pocket and lean on the door frame of the veranda. I take a deep breath and look outside up in the sky. Tonight the wind is heavy.

"Baka janaiyo (I'm not an idiot), I first saw you when you were 8 months, that day it was 8 August, I met you again 8 years later on 8 April, 8 years later I saw you coming back home with groceries at 8 pm, again 8 years later I saw you with a ring on you ring finger and that day also 8 August. You came to Japan on 8 August at 8 pm....so Hachi means Eight in Japanese, eight is a lucky charm for us and Hachi name suits you perfectly stop complaining."

I said all in one breath. "Oh, Kamisama (God) save me from this demon lord. How can you remember all this even though it's easy thanks to all those eights but damn nii-San sugge (so cool)." She empathise with the last word and I couldn't help but laugh at her statement. I was staring at the plane which was flying in the clear sky and tried to remember our childhoods and how little we spent time together but yet today we are this close to seeming more like siblings than cousins.

"Hachi is Yua Yamazaki, Hachi is my sister Kim Y/N....what do you guys add in last when calling someone out of respect in Korea?" I ask as I tried to think.