Letter to You - 49

We never realize how frozen we are,

Until someone starts to melt our ice.

The letter:

Dear my babies mother,

I honestly don't know how I'm supposed to address you from now on so I'm going with this...

Now then, tell me how are you? Well, I'm asking this to the current you who is happy with her life...I never got to ask you that, sorry for being such an asshole. Be honest sweetie I don't want to hear any lies from you. Lie...doesn't suit you. ;)

There are a few things I wanted to tell you and to do that I chose to write a letter to you...you see I love letters, you can pour everything on this thin paper without being interrupted, without you having to think twice about whether you should go on or not, or whether you should lie anymore. In other words, letters are beautiful truth.

So I'm going to pour everything on this thin page today as we are finally...for real parting away. I think you should, no actually you have got the right to know the truth I've been hiding for so long. This letter...isn't my intention to hope to see you change your mind instead...it will help you lead a better life in the future. This is my 8th trial to write using perfect words.

Everything has been a mess, I made a lot of mess...and I hope from tomorrow on everything will go to the right place. So please no matter what never blame yourself and if you are smart enough not to. You can hate me even more for doing all those and I won't stop you. Because you see, I'm crazily in love with you. I've hurt you enough and now all I wish is to see you smile brightly and that from afar. So promise me you will live a better and happier life.

I love you, I've been in love with you since the day we met. I read your letters that were meant for me and sweetheart that was so cruel of you to not send them to me we could have been childhood lovers, not fair. I like the nickname you chose for yourself *invisible girl,* indeed so invisible that I couldn't even see...probably was color blind yikes. How would things have been if you for real sent them to me and that young taehyung would have gone crazy finding the invisible girl of his life? I wish to know about their story now? I think they would have been happier, no?