Chapter - 14

To heal a wound, you need to stop touching it

Your POV:

After coming back from the clinic I straight went back home with my twins. Once I enter the house I told the nanny to take them back to their room and help them fresh up while I run to my aunt and saw her in the kitchen with Kento.

"Oh hey Yua!! You are ba--" "Taehyung came to Japan and he met the twins." I cut off Kento's words and blurted out everything. Kento and my aunt were staring at me with no expression. "First take a seat and drink some water. Then tell us Everything." My aunt said as she pours water on the glass and puts it on the table.

I sit down on the chair and gulp the water in one go. I exhale heavily and look down on my lap. "IDK how he somehow knew me and we met at the clinic where Takumi works. TaeHee and TaeSoo maybe saw him outside with kids or something I just don't know. They both matched their face and everything I told, what is similar to him and them...and they dragged her, and even when I was wearing this big mask and glasses he still recognized me. What should I do now?" I said everything as I put my hands on my head and grab my hair tightly feeling frustrated. "What am I supposed to do now? I'm sure he's going to snatch them away from me!! I'm sure he will hurt me again."

"Yua?" Kento said my name, I didn't bother to look up. "How did you know he recognized you?" I immediately look up at him with wide eyes, "he called me by my old name. Y/n...he said Y/n. Idk how but....but he recognized me just by looking at me."

My aunt came to me and place her hand on my shoulder, rubbing them gently she says, "I've told you before honey this day will come sooner or later. You have to be prepared. The twins will ask you about their father, they're kids and would want both mother and father love. If he gets to know about your whereabouts especially about his babies... that they're he's blood and flash after all and he would want them too. Just remember honey never give up. You have to stay strong for your only two babies...you have come so far all alone just for them and now just knowing him appearing again doesn't mean our Yua isn't strong. He knows the old Y/n who used to be weak for him and the world. He doesn't have a clue about what Yua is capable of so you have to show him who he is facing now... remember your babies are always there by your side and us too."

I stare at my aunt as tears have already started to stream down from my eyes. I immediately hug her by her waist started to sob badly. "You look gross when you cry. Eww" Kento said as he laughs and I throw an apple from the fruit basket at him but he catches it. "Don't call me gross. I'm Beautiful." And the three of us laugh.

After talking few more minutes with aunt and Kento, I head upstairs to my room and go to my closet to pick something comfortable to wear, I push the cupboard door and stand there, placing a hand on my hip and looking down on my feet as I recall our encounter a few hours ago.