Chapter - 39 (2)

She was rainbow, but he was color blind

Your POV

I was stunned, I couldn't move. Slowly I started feeling something weird, IDK what it is but it feels so heavy. I started to remember a lot of things, a lot of memories started to flash in front of me. My memories with my father.

And that empty wish to be with my mother.

I raise my shaking hands and tried my best to move my legs. But it won't move, as if something is stopping me from moving. I look up and tried to call for them.

"M-mother....m-mo-" I grab my neck with both hands. 'Why can't my voice reach them? I was fine a few minutes ago...I can't seem to raise my voice...my throat hurts.'

I look up and see them laughing and smiling. As if they're happy and having a lot of fun. I again tried to call for them but my words won't come out.

"Fat-father..."

I couldn't hold my tears. My heart hurts. I'm seeing my father and mother but I can't even call them. It hurts, it hurts so much. My throat hurts, my hands won't stop shaking. I stare at them as my tears started to stream down from my eyes.

 I stare at them as my tears started to stream down from my eyes

I want to run to them, I want to hug them. I want to complain like a kid to them about my life. I want to tell them not to leave me. I want to cry out loud while being in their embrace. I want to whine, I want to tell them to take me away with them.

I clenched on my chest and cry in silence. This cruel world is too much for me. I can't stand it anymore. I want them, I need them and only them.

"Honey, we should head inside. You haven't fully recovered yet."

I heard my father say that to my mother. She smiles at him and looks down and that's when I noticed her big stomach. My eyes widen, I wipe my tears and slowly tried to move towards them.