Chapter - 3

You will never have to chase, what wants to stay with you

Your POV:

We both reached the house soon. Albert parked the car in front of our mansion before I could get out of the car taehyung stops me and says, "be sure to act according to the plan. Hold my hands and keep the mouth shut. Do not open it unless I motion you to. Understand?" I nod my head immediately in fear.

Taehyung's voice was darker than his usual tone. We both got out of the car, I run to the other side to grab Taehyung's hand as he said but before I could hold his deep voice echoes close to my ears, "We're just pretending so don't be so happy about it." I was stunned by his sudden words and couldn't think straight.

Taehyung grabs my hand and pulls me inside with him. The more we walk the more his grip on my hands tightens. "Tae-taehyung...y-you are hurting me." I tried to say. Glancing on his shoulder he looks at me, "ohh.. sorry babe!!!" Saying that he tightens the grip even more.

We reach the dining room soon as the maids guide us. We saw all the family members were already there waiting for us to join them. Grandma saw us first, she parts her lips with a smile she says, "look there they're!! Didn't I said my grandson won't miss the family gathering?"

Saying that she throws her hands in the air as she prevents taehyung to embrace her. Taehyung let goes of my hand and immediately runs towards grandma to hug her. I look down at my hands to see them go pale and numb. My hands went white and I really can't feel my fingers anymore.

"How can I forget to join? How can I not come and meet my beautiful girlfriend?" I look up to see the family happily talking with taehyung. How beautiful!! I envy them. I wish I was so lucky to have such a complete family too.

"Omo!! Y/n-shii what are you doing standing there? Come here hurry....I've bought a lot of things for you." My mother-in-law seems to notice me standing here dazing. I smile at her faintly and walk towards here while rubbing my numb hand. I can feel taehyung gazing at me with disgust on his eyes so I just look down on the floor avoiding his gaze.

"Greetings mother. How are you doing?" I say while standing behind her as she was sitting on the second chair of our dinner table. Mother grabs my forearms gently and smiling she stares at me. "How beautiful!. Y/nnie I am now 100% sure the dresses I've bought for you is really going to be perfect....no gorgeous on you."

I can at least comfort myself saying that even if my husband and other people are rude to me but my in-laws are the only one who is so good to me. I really can rely on them and ask for happiness for few moments and maybe taehyung will stay by my side for at least....few moments.