Chapter - 22

Are you ready to let go?

Your POV:

"God! I'm going to be late for work today. How can I sleep for so long?" I start to take off my bathrobe and do my make up. But then I forgot to put on my clothes. "Damn you!!! I'm going to be so late today. Shit!!" I curse under my breath. I grabbed anything from the cupboard and started to wear it in a hurry. I didn't take the last check-up and hurriedly walk out of the bathroom.

Honestly, I've totally forgotten that there was someone in my room and is waiting for me to help him get the hell out of my house asap

Honestly, I've totally forgotten that there was someone in my room and is waiting for me to help him get the hell out of my house asap. Unless I saw him standing in front of my balcony window and looking outside it, something IDK what.

"Stay inside. Once I'm clear that everyone is gone I'll drive you back to wherever you are living." I said as I started to collect my needed things. But he doesn't respond nor did he turn around. I didn't bother much and started to look search for my phone which seems to be lost.

"Where is it?..." I said as I explore my bed. "My twins are going to school?" "Yeah!! It's almost time for their game day. It's a special day." "Oh..." That what he said.

To be exact I actually Forget what day is today and that today actually is a special game day, only for the kindergarten kids especially organized by this school. And that today I took a leave is also forgotten by me.

I found my phone and it falls on the corner of my nightstand. "Okay...I'll be going downstairs, you just wait here." I said and started to walk toward my door. "

"I need something." He said.

I roll my eyes and turn around. "What else do you need?" And now he is staring at me, head to toe. He smiles and said, "Brush, fresh clothes and fresh foods." I blink my eyes twice to get what he just asked me to do for him.

"Excuse me?" I said frowning. "You want me to stay like this... messed up look and old Stinky clothes and hungry, without brushing my teeth. Until you are done eating and confirming that no one is here?" Well, he does have a good point.