Chapter - 12

For you I was a chapter

But

For me you were the book

Taehyung POV:

"Yeah yeah okay. Send me the details I'll check it out tonight." I hung up the call and I put my phone back inside my pant Pocket and look up at the sky. "So I'm finally here...." I sigh as I inhale and close my eyes.

I felt someone pulling my pant so I open my eyes and look down to see a baby. I smile and bent down on her level. "What is it cupcake?" I ask as I hold her tiny hands. "Whatchu doin here? Let go inside and eat. It cold here." She said in her baby voice.

I love kids. I love them a lot. They're just pure, there's no lie, anger, or ego in them. Their soul is the purest being in this whole world, without any thoughts.

I chuckle softly and pick her up on my arms, "then let's go inside and eat. What do we have today?" I ask as I started to walk toward the hotel. We are staying at the Korean YMCA in Japan Asia youth center YMCA hotel. This hotel is nice and their service is quite good, I like it. I was walking outside the hotel to get some fresh air and I'm surprised to see the hotel from the outside, so beautiful.

"Sushiii...." The little kid says placing her small palm on my cheeks. "We eat fast and sleep early. We play tomorrow morning." I stare at her amused and smiling I nod.

We came to Japan a few hours ago and it's already dinner time. I honestly didn't want to come but hearing that Y/n's aunt lives here I couldn't stay back. I told Jaeho to find out where her aunt lives at who's her son. He said once he found out everything he'll send all the details on my mail.

After eating our dinner Jimin and Jungkook suggested going to the hot springs. "Dude what's the point of coming here if we don't enjoy hot spring!!! Japan is famous for this too." Jimin said as we walk to the section of the hot springs.

Time skip~

I was looking through the information Jaeho send me and to my surprise, I never knew y/n has a celebrity cousin. He is really famous in Japan. Swiping through some pictures I saw one picture of him with a woman. Her face couldn't be seen. Her head was covered by a black scarf and she was wearing black sunglasses and a mask. There was an article about those two which says, 'Kento Yamazaki with his sister Yua Yamazaki heading home together. Are they for real siblings or there's some other story?'

I furrow my eyes and stare at the article for a few minutes until I call Jaeho. He picks up in one go, "you said y/n's aunt has only one child then who is this Yua?" I asked suspiciously. "Sir IDK about it much as well. I heard she's his father's Brother's daughter and so far I've got no other information about Mr. Kento." Jaeho said. I nod my head and told him to look for more information, "find about this woman too. She might know Y/n as well." Saying that I hung up and close my laptop. It's already midnight and I've to wake up early tomorrow so I plop on the bed and drift off to sleep.