Chapter - 38

He's my secret, my beautiful secret~

On the fashion show day~~~~

Your POV:

Everyone was busy preparing for the show. I was sitting in front of the dressing table mirror and staring at my reflection blankly.

'Today is the day I've been waiting for.'

I sigh and look down on my lap as I play with my fingers as I recall my day spent with my ex-in-laws. They were pretty happy to see me and the twins.

"Yua?"

I heard a soft voice near my ears. I look at my side and saw my makeup artist looking at my reflection in the mirror while smiling.

"You look so beautiful as always." She said as she pats my both shoulders gently. I look back at my reflection and smile too.

"Let's go and help you with your dress. You'll be the last one to walk so you must look like a massive queen." She winks and walks towards the closets.

The show has started about half an hour ago. I'll have to walk six times wearing six different brand new dresses. Thank goodness I'm the last to walk, it quite tiring to walk in those high heels and heavy dresses.

"Yua-chan...here is your first dress. Let's go and wear it. Hurry up."

I wear the dress as my stylist helps me with the dress, my hair, and my makeup again. Soon it was my turn to walk on the stage. With the help of the staff, I walk near the stage but before I walk out I felt someone staring at me from afar. I looked around but see no one other than Ryuu and Kento. They were seating at backstage near the stage. They waved at me and smiling I wave back, but still, this feeling didn't go. I was feeling uneasy but I had to shrug it. And I walk out to the stage.

My first dress was a light grey color long gown. With a long floor touch veil. The gown was sleeveless and shows my collarbone. Its skirt is very long from the back and puffed up quite a lot. This gown is really heavy. Even the work is quite heavy.

 Even the work is quite heavy