Chapter 7

He pulls up outside my house "thank you" I say "like I said darlin I'll always be here when you need me" he smiles, I lean over kissing his cheek before getting out of the car running towards my front door trying to avoid the rain, I walk into the house "who was that?" Nathan questions "just a friend from school" I say hoping he'll drop it "so it was one of the shield brothers?" He smirks "why the hell would I be in a car with one of them?" I lie "well it wasn't Alyssa cause she's upstairs waiting for you" he explains as I run off towards the stairs "Marco" I yell "polo!" I hear from my bedroom I walk in and see Alyssa laid on my bed upside down on her phone "surely that isn't comfy?" I laugh sitting down on the bed next to her.

She decides to sit upright "I saw the news" she says hugging me "he's promised me that he won't let her hurt me" I whisper "dean?" She asks as I nod "yeah I went for a walk before and called him and he sat with me I told him everything about her, and he swore he'd keep me safe" I say looking down with a small smile on my face "you like him!" She grins "well yeah he's my friend" I say confused "no you like like him!" She explains "he's just a friend nothing more, he's cute in his bad boy way but that's it" I say as she shakes her head "nope I can tell you like him, whenever you talk about him you start smiling" she says happily.

"I'm bored" she complains "well why don't we go somewhere?" I say "mall? And I'll text asshat and see if they wanna join us" she suggests "sure but I need to fix myself up before we go" i tell her before grabbing my makeup remover getting rid of the mascara stains down my face, she smirks "what?" I ask confused "this isn't cause a certain bad boy is gonna be there is it?" She laughs making me roll my eyes "no it's not I look like a freaking raccoon" she bursts out laughing "where did that come from? A freaking raccoon" she says in between laughs making me laugh "well I do!"

"We're going to the mall daddy we'll be back later" I tell my dad "here Princesa" he says handing me some money "thank you papa" I say kissing his cheek "lyssa too" he says handing her money "thank you pops" she hugs him before heading out, Alyssa is basically another daughter to my dad after she lost hers when she was little our dads were best friends and that's how we became best friends.

"I don't think your ready for this jelly" we sing loudly while laughing, we arrive at the mall and the boys are stood outside waiting for us, Alyssa finds a spot and parks the car we get out walking over to the guys "high five doll" Roman says holding his hand up making me jump to reach it "that's not fair I'm only 5ft!" I huff as they all laugh at me, "come on let's gooo!" Seth yells running into the mall "I swear he acts like a 5 year old on sugar sometimes" Alyssa says as well follow seth "where too first?" I ask "well I need to get a new pair of Jordans so shoe store" Roman says "shoe store it is" Alyssa says jumping on Romans back as he catches her "onwards!" She says pointing forward, I decide to jump on Deans back and he catches me just like Roman did with Alyssa.

"I'm hungry" I complain as my stomach growls "lets go get food for Rae her stomach sounds like a dying whale" Seth laughs making me slap the back of his head "I do not sound like a dying whale!" I frown before smiling feeling deans arms around me "hi" I say looking up at him from behind" "hey darlin'" he smiles looking down at me his dimples showing "you are so cute!" Seth fangirls "Aly do you see this!?" Seth asks still fangirling looking for Alyssa and Ro "where did they go?" I say confused before pulling out my phone and texting Alyssa.

~ Short half of a whole idiot👯‍♀️~ where did you and Ro go? I just made a rhyme😂

~Tall half of a whole idiot👯‍♀️~ fatass wanted a pretzel so we're at the food court also good rhyme😂

~Short half of a whole idiot👯‍♀️~ we'll meet you there get me a smoothie!

"I know where they are, food court!" I say putting my phone back in my pocket "let's go!" Seth shouts running off towards the food court  as me and Dean follow him again "oh what a surprise to see you here!" I hear that shrill voice from behind me making me turn around "Nicole" I say "it's Brie but that's fine" she says with a fake smile, "we gotta go" Dean puts his arm around my shoulder walking away from her "I seriously hate her" I roll my eyes "join the club" Dean laughs making me grin as we reach the food court seeing Seth sitting with Alyssa and Roman, we sit down at the table with them "I got your smoothie, mango and strawberry" Alyssa slides my smoothie over and I go to take a sip but instead nearly face plant the table as my smoothie disappears from in front of me and into Deans hand "you stole my smoothie" I look at him in shock as he laughs handing me it back.