Chapter 26

"So you need to turn like this before you throw the ball" Randy says from behind me "and then you can get the ball in the hoop" he says as I throw the ball getting it into the hoop "I did it!" I grin "I told you, your a natural" he laughs "well I couldn't have done it without such an amazing teacher" I smile "do you wanna go out for dinner with me?" He asks making me blush lightly "as in a date?" I question with a smile "yeah as in a date" he says rubbing the back of his neck "of course I'll go on a date with you Randy" I giggle as he lets out a breath "I thought you were gonna turn me down for a second there" he tells me nervously.

"I'll pick you up on Saturday at 7" he smiles hugging me before leaving the house, I run back upstairs to my room and FaceTime Alyssa.

"Heyyyy" she says waving to the screen "guess what!" I say grinning "what?" She asks confused "Randy just asked me on a date!" I squeal "oh my god! When! And what are you gonna wear!" She says in one breath "he's picking me up on Saturday at 7, you need to come over and stay on Friday night so you can help me get ready on Saturday" I explain as she nods "of course I'm gonna help you get ready for your date" she grins happily, i hear a noise from outside my window "Alyssa I'll see you tomorrow at school, I'm gonna go to bed" I say as she nods hanging up.

I get out of bed and walk over to my window opening my curtains seeing him sat in the tree, I roll my eyes opening my window "what do you want Dean?" I ask him walking back over to my bed "I heard what you said to lyssa about your date" he says not looking at me "you have a girlfriend Dean!, it's got nothing to do with you who I go on dates with" I say with annoyance in my voice, "you just don't get it darlin, i get what I want and no tattooed pretty boy is taking that away from me" he smirks making me roll my eyes "so what is it that you want huh? You have Renee" I say grabbing my homework.

"Raelynn dinners ready" My dad yells "you gotta go dean" I say "I'll see you later darlin" he smirks climbing back out of my window, i walk downstairs into the kitchen grabbing my plate of food "I'm gonna eat in my room dad I've got homework to do" I shout before heading back upstairs into my room.

I decide to FaceTime Alyssa again "I'm gonna take a wild guess and say Dean was at your window?" She says "how did you guess" I say rolling my eyes eating my food, "he told us he was going to see Renee but he left his phone and she called him" she explains getting my attention "why the hell would he say he's going to see Renee but turn up outside my window?" I say confused "because I wanted to come see you" Dean days from the tree outside my window "wait is he still there?" Alyssa asks on the phone "yeah he's here well in the tree" I say as he climbs back in through my window, "hey lyssa" he waves sitting next to me on FaceTime.

"Raelynn I gotta go, Roman is currently chasing Seth around the house with a towel whipping him with it" she says rolling her eyes "well have fun" I laugh as she hangs up, I put my plate on my desk and turn to face Dean, "what are you doing to me" I mumble quietly so he can't hear, "what do you mean by that darlin?" He asks looking at me "you drive me absolutely crazy with the games you play but I can't seem to get enough, it's like my brain is telling me to stay the hell away but my heart is saying don't let him go" I explain letting out a breath "Raelynn why is your door locked again" my dad asks trying to open my door "I was in the shower" I say pushing dean off the bed "go!" I whisper, he climbs out of the window.

I walk over and unlock my door before throwing myself on the bed, I grab my phone and FaceTime Alyssa again "I told him" I say "told him what?" She asks confused "I told him how I felt" I look down "and what did he say?!" She exclaims "he didn't get a chance to say anything my dad nearly caught us together so I pushed him off the bed and told him to go before my dad realised he was there" I explain "he's just got back" Alyssa says as a door slams in the background "do you want me to give him the phone so you can talk?" She asks "no it's fine I'll talk to him tomorrow in person I think I just need to sleep now" I say yawning "am I giving you a ride tomorrow still" she says making me nod "yeah I'm just meeting Randy at the lockers again" I smile slightly.