Chapter 35

"Raelynn" he says from behind me "what do you want Randy?" I roll my eyes "you've been trying to avoid me all day" he states "you cheated on me!" I yell "oh look and there she is now" I say as Charlotte walks past us "he told me he was single and that he had broken up with you" she says stopping in front of us "you didn't know Charlotte so I'm not pinning all the blame on you, I mean it was still wrong but it's his fault not yours" I explain before she walks away "Randy just leave me alone" I say going to walk off "no I'm not just gonna leave we can sort this out" he grabs my wrist "I suggest you get your hands off her Orton" Dean snarls "and what are you gonna do about it Ambrose" Randy laughs with a smirk on his face tightening his grip on my wrist "Randy get off me your hurting my wrist" I complain trying to pull away.

"Let her go now" Seth growls "she isn't going anywhere until we sort things out" he says shooting daggers at Seth "they warned you" I whisper still trying to pull away "you've got 5 seconds to let her go before my fist connects with your face" Ro barks as all three of my boys circle Randy "that's it" Dean says punching Randy in the face, he groans in pain dropping my wrist I run over to Seth clutching onto him.

"Well if I can't have you Rae I think I might go for lyssa instead" Randy smirks holding his face as Roman starts throwing punches "you ever talk about my girlfriend like that and this will be nothing compared to what I do to you next time" he snarls throwing Randy to the ground "Dean!" Brianna yells making me roll my eyes "what are you doing with her?" She says looking me up and down "Brie she's still one of my friends and she needed me along with her brothers" he explains "oh I heard about that" she smirks "how does it feel to have your heart broken in front of everyone" she laughs "Brie just leave it please" Dean says trying to pull her away making her roll her eyes before walking away with Dean "I'm sorry about her" Nikki whispers walking past.

"Can we just get out of here please" I say looking down "sure I'll go find Alyssa and then we can go" Ro says making me nod as he walks off to find Alyssa "come on we'll wait in the car" Seth gives me a small smile before walking out of the school "Nik has text me" I say opening the message "what did she say?" Seth asks leaning against the car "she's said she's gonna come over tonight, she has some news about Brie but also about randy" I read the message out loud confused.

"Dad!" I yell walking into the house with Seth "in the kitchen!" He yells back as we walk into the kitchen "why aren't you at school?" He asks me "long story" I say letting out a breath "Randy cheated on me on Saturday and he wouldn't leave me alone today even when I asked him to, so the boys got involved to get him to let me go" I explain holding back tears "oh princesa" he walks over hugging me "it hurts daddy" I whisper "i guess the boys you are talking about is Seth and Roman?" He asks "and Dean he was the first one there" I say looking down "well thank you Seth for looking after her" he says hugging Seth "it's no problem Eddie she's practically my sister I'm always gonna be there to protect her" Seth smiles.

"We're here!" Alyssa yells walking into the kitchen with Roman behind her "hey papa" she smiles hugging my dad "Roman thank you, Raelynn told me what happened today" my dad gives him a hug "That's my little sister I'm never gonna let anything happen to her" he grins side hugging me "again you'll never be her brothers" Nathan says walking in "they might not be my brothers biologically but they've been there for me more than you my so called twin brother" I roll my eyes "hey Nathan, where were you when your twin sisters boyfriend cheated on her? And where were you today when he wouldn't let her leave and was hurting her? Hmm oh yeah you were screwing that junior behind the bleachers" Alyssa says.

"That junior has a name" Nathan glares at Alyssa "cheating slut or is it hoe?" I ask smirking "at least I can keep a boyfriend" Paige says walking into the kitchen next to Nathan "boyfriend?" Alyssa bursts out laughing "Paige hunny your just like the rest, once he gets bored he'll kick you to the curb and find someone else just ask Lana, Mandy, Lacey, Zelina, Ember and your best friend Aj" I say counting the girls on my fingers "wait you were the guy Aj always talked about?" Paige looks at Nathan in shock "poor girl, he kicked her to the curb and was screwing around with Lacey a few days later" Alyssa says "all those nights my best friend was crying down the phone to me over some guy who broke her heart, it was you all along" Paige mumbles "Paige I can explain" Nathan attempts to say as Paige slaps him across the face before storming out of the house.

"Are you happy with yourself?" Nathan glares at me "very happy to be honest, she's the first girl besides me and Alyssa to finally see who you really are and that's payback for sleeping with my brothers girl" I say walking away "Nik's on her way, Dean's giving her a ride" Seth says looking up from his phone