Chapter 43

It's been 2 days since Alyssa gave birth to destiny and they're finally able to come home! "Surprise!" We all yell as she walks in with destiny and Roman "oh you guys" she says tearing up hugging each of us "papa come meet your granddaughter destiny" she smiles handing her over to him as he looks down at her "she's gonna be a heartbreaker with those big brown eyes" he whispers as destiny falls asleep in his arms "papa could you and the boys watch her for a couple hours I wanna take Rae and Nikki out for a girls day" she asks "of course we will" he grins happily while the boys nod "let's go, the mall is calling our name" Alyssa laughs.

"So first I'm thinking we could go get mani's and pedi's and then go grab a Starbucks and then shop for our graduation outfits" Alyssa questions "sounds good" I smile as we walk towards the nail place walking in before sitting down "girls we're ready for you" the lady says as we all get up and walk over to the seats "so what colour will it be today" she smiles "um I'm thinking purple" I say smiling back as she gets to work on my nails "what colour have you both picked" I ask "I've chose a baby blue colour as I've got converse I can match with it" Alyssa laughs "I've picked gold cause I can pair it with a red lip" Nikki giggles.

"To Starbucks!" I say laughing as we walk over "I'll get these girls" Nikki smiles walking up to the counter "are you sure Nik?" I ask "of course I am, you've both done so much for me these past few months so this is my treat" she grins and orders our drinks "Nicole?!" A shrill voice yells out making me cringe "caramel latte with extra whipped cream for Rae and a strawberry acai refresher for Aly" she grins handing us our drinks as we sit down "don't ignore me Nicole!" Brie yells walking over "Brianna" Nikki says with no emotion "what are you doing still hanging out with these losers" Brie says looking me and Alyssa up and down "losers? They aren't losers Brianna they're my best friends, and by the looks of things your the loser now since you got humiliated at prom, where's Summer, Eva and Mickie huh?" Nikki laughs as Brie storms away.

We head into the dress shop looking at the different dresses "girls your back!" The lady from last time says smiling "we're back for graduation dresses" Alyssa says happily "you had the baby?!" The lady's face lights up "yeah destiny arrived 2 days ago" Alyssa smiles wide showing the lady a photo "she's so tiny" she coos "I have the perfect dresses for you girls" she waves us towards the back of the store "so I'm guessing you want dress colours to match your nails?" She asks as we nod "then this is for Nicole" she says handing Nikki a gold dress with a lace top "this is gorgeous!" She says in awe going off to try the dress on "this is for Raelynn" she hands me a gorgeous sparkly purple dress "thank you it's beautiful" I say as she hands Alyssa a baby blue dress "let's go try them on" I say walking over.

"Ready girls?" Alyssa asks "yeah on the count of 3" Nikki says "1,2,3" I say as we all walk out in our dresses "you both look amazing!" Nikki squeals "so do you!" I say as we all take a photo in our dresses "I can't believe we graduate in a week" Alyssa says "this has been the craziest year ever, from starting the school year as loners to meeting the boys and then becoming friends with you Nik and now Destiny being born this year has been a whirlwind but it's been one of the best years of my life" I say wiping my eyes as they hug me "I never thought that I'd be graduating with two new best friends, two guys that are practically my brothers and a boyfriend, I always thought I'd just have Brianna by my side and that would be it but I'm beyond grateful that I got the chance to become your friend girls you have seriously made these past 7 months the best ever" Nikki says "I never thought I'd become a mom at 17 or that I'd meet the love of my life in the school hallway and that I'd gain two idiots I call my brothers or befriend one of the 'popular' girls who turns out to be nothing like her twin" Alyssa laughs as we all group hug.