Chapter 34

~ Alyssa's house next day~

"Alyssa help me find something to wear!" I yell "what about this?" She says handing me a tight fitting red dress "thank you this is perfect" I say going into the bathroom to get changed "what do you think?" I ask spinning around "damn girl!" She says laughing "Raelynn you ready?" Randy shouts from downstairs "just finishing my hair!" I yell back.

"I really wish you were coming with me lyssa" I groan "blame your niece plus I'd end up being the only sober one there" she laughs "I'll see you later lyssa" I say heading out of the door with Randy, "don't drink too much!" She yells making me laugh "I won't! I know what happens when you drink too much" I shout back pointing at her stomach.

We arrive at the party and the place is full with everyone and anyone "I'm gonna go get a drink do you want one?" Randy asks making me nod "sure but not too much" I say as he walks away leaving me feeling awkward "darlin'" I hear dean from behind me "hey Deano" I smile looking around for Brianna "she's not here, something about not fitting into any of her dresses" dean laughs "here's your drink gorgeous" Randy says handing me a drink "Orton." Dean glares "I'll talk to you later darlin" he says before walking away.

"I'll be back in a minute just gonna use the bathroom" Randy shouts over the noise leaving me stood alone once again "Sethie!" I yell seeing Seth walking past "Rae you made it!" He grins hugging me "where's Ro I haven't seen him all night" I yell over the music "he's left to be with Alyssa!" Seth says making me nod "Rae!" Nikki shouts walking over to me "how's Alyssa?" She asks "she's okay at the minute, Ro's gone home to see her" I explain "Nik I'll talk to you later imma go find Randy" I smile walking off towards the bathrooms.

I yell his name wandering around before pushing open a bathroom door dropping my glass " I can explain!" He yells "who's this?" Charlotte asks "I was his girlfriend" I say my voice cracking "you told me you were single! You said you had broke up with her!" Charlotte yells slapping him before walking away "where is he!" I hear dean shout "you! I put up with you being around all for her and then you go fucking cheat on her!" He seethes lunging at Randy pinning him against the wall "your lucky there's people here cause i would've put you in hospital otherwise" he throws Randy down before grabbing my hand pulling me away from everyone.

"Dean can you just take me home please" I sob "let me just go find Seth and Nikki and we'll go" he says making me nod "Rae!" Nikki shouts running over to me pulling me into a hug "I'm gonna go grab Seth, Nik can you stay with her please" Dean asks "he's amongst the commotion get him before he gets randy" she explains "why me?" I wipe my face "why am I not good enough for him?" I whisper.

"Thanks for the ride Deano" I say quietly "it's no problem darlin" he smiles "Nik do you want a ride or are you staying with the girls?" He asks her "I'll have to go home, Brie has been blowing up my phone all night" she rolls her eyes "I'll see you both tomorrow" I say leaning over giving Dean a hug before getting out of the car walking into the house "lyssa?" I yell "in the living room!" She yells back, I walk into the living room.

"How did the party go?" She asks not knowing what happened "why did Dean give you a ride? I thought randy was gonna bring you home" Ro questions "He um cheated on me" I whisper as tears threaten to fall "he did what!" Alyssa yells pissed "come here doll" Ro says getting up off the couch walking over to me "he told me he was going to the bathroom and when he didn't come back I went to go find him" I say hiccuping letting tears fall "I caught him with Charlotte, he told her he was single and that he had broken up with me" I explain "I'm gonna kill him I swear!" Alyssa mumbles angrily.

~school next day~

"I really don't want to be here" I complain as Alyssa drags me into school "Rae!" He yells making me groan "leave me alone" I say not wanting to speak to him "you didn't text me back yesterday?" He questions making me laugh sarcastically "well I wonder why, hmm let me see you cheated on me last night! I'm pretty sure that could be the reason why I've not text you" I say walking away with Alyssa. I stop turning around "oh Randy? I'd avoid my boys today if I were you they all want your head on a stick" I turn back around walking away.

"How are you holding up?" Nikki asks me in the girls bathroom "he won't leave me alone" I say rolling me eyes "it's like he doesn't even care he cheated on me and just expects me to act like nothing happened" I explain "I had 3rd period with him and Roman and believe me if looks could kill he'd be 6ft under by now, Ro looked like he was about to kill him there and then" she says.