Chapter 29

~next morning~

It's the day our plan goes into action also the day Dean breaks up with Renee and a little part of me cannot wait to see her face when it happens, "I'm leaving" I yell before heading out of the door I walk over to Alyssa's car getting in, "ready?" She smirks making me nod "today is gonna be eventful" I say laughing.

We arrive at school and get out of the car walking into school, "he's gonna do it now" Seth says walking over to us "let's go I don't wanna miss this" I grin walking to my locker "Renee I can't do this anymore" Dean says "what do you mean you can't do this anymore?" She asks her voice cracking "this, us I can't do it" he rolls his eyes "your breaking up with me?!" She says in shock "yeah" he says not bothered "asshole!" She yells slapping him across the face storming off "well that hurt" he complains holding his face "Dean!" Brianna squeals walking over to him "hey Brie" he smiles making me roll my eyes "I saw what happened are you okay?" She says happily "I'm good now your here" he smirks making me gag "I'm going to class I can't watch this anymore" I say walking away.

"In here!" I hear Nikki say from the girls bathroom, I walk in "hey Nik" I smile "I have some good information" she smirks "as you know Brianna wins every crown wether it's homecoming or winter formal, she's starting her campaign for prom queen" Nikki says making me roll my eyes "of course she is" I say "you need to run for prom queen!" Nikki exclaims "no way, that's not my thing" I say shaking my head "I'm here what's up?" Alyssa says walking into the bathroom "Brie is starting her campaign for prom queen so we need Raelynn to also run for prom queen to beat Brie" Nikki says "Raelynn you need to! I don't want to cause I'll be like very pregnant by then and I don't think nikki could cause Brianna would kill her" Alyssa says as Nikki nods "she would murder me if she even though I was running" Nikki says making me groan "fine but you guys are helping me" I say.

The bathroom door opens and Nikki quickly rushes into a stall closing it "ugh it's you two" Brianna says making me roll my eyes "Brianna have you been gaining weight? Your face is looking a little puffy" Alyssa smirks making Brie run to the mirror "Nicole!" She yells walking out of the bathroom "well I better go before she has a meltdown" Nikki laughs "good luck your gonna need it" Alyssa says making me nod.

Me and Alyssa sit down in our class as Dean walks with Brie by his side, I put my head down avoiding them "it won't be for long" Alyssa whispers to me "I know but it still hurts seeing it yano" I whisper ignoring the stares.

"Food!" Alyssa yells happily tucking into her sandwich I notice Seth trying to steal one of Alyssa's strawberries making me smirk, she slaps his hand away "don't touch my strawberries!" She glares at him "Seth never touch a pregnant girls food" I laugh "I know that now, she's damn scary when it comes to her food" he rubs his hand "Alyssa can I have a strawberry" I ask her giving her a look "sure but only one" she says handing me a strawberry "so Rae can have one but I can't?" Seth complains "go get your own!" Alyssa says eating her strawberries "hey babygirl" Ro smiles sitting next to Alyssa kissing her cheek "I missed you!" She says cuddling into him "Seth I feel ya now" I groan at their cuteness "see!" He laughs.

"Raelynn is gonna run for prom queen" Alyssa says making both boys look at me in shock "seriously?" Seth asks making me nod "yeah, diva told me that Brianna is starting her campaign for prom queen and that I should run too and beat her for the crown" I explain "I would've done it but imma be very pregnant during prom and diva can't run cause Brianna would murder her" Alyssa says making the guys nod "you two can help me too as the girls are already gonna help me" I say "how can we help?" Ro asks "Me and Alyssa have been coming up with ideas and I think I'm gonna make little candy bags with a label that says it would be sweet if you voted for Raelynn for prom queen" I explain "and then Seth you could hand them out in classes" Alyssa says making him nod "sure I can do that"

"Ro we'll need you to help to put posters up cause I'm tiny" I laugh "sure thing doll" he grins "I might actually have a shot at this?" I say shocked "you've got our votes" Alyssa says happily "and mine" Nicole whispers walking past us making me glare so it looks like she said something I didn't like, she nods slyly.

"So that's why you dumped me?!" I hear blondie yell grabbing my attention "to be with her!" She yells again "Renee your overreacting" Dean rolls his eyes "you literally broke up with me a few hours ago and now you've got your arm around fakeass barbie there" I hold back my laughter "fakeass barbie? Renee I can make your life a living hell in a matter of minutes" Brie glares at her "leave it Brie, she's not worth it" Dean says "screw you" Renee says slapping him again.

"I told you she was crazy" I say smirking "that's the second time she's slapped him" Alyssa says "really?" Ro asks making her nod "yeah she slapped him this morning when he broke up with her" I explain " damn she's crazy, are we meeting at your house again tonight?" Roman asks Alyssa "not tonight, Raelynn has her date with Randy and we don't want Brie getting suspicious of diva" she explains making him nod "Doll if he breaks your heart, I will break him" Ro says "I second that" Seth agrees "I finally have over protective brothers I'm not sure If I like it or not" I say laughing "get used to it doll" Ro says.