Chapter 33

~ a week later at school~

I walk into the girls bathroom seeing Nikki in there, I look around to see if anyone else is in there "it's clear I checked Rae" she laughs "I'm here!" Alyssa yells walking in out of breath "did you run?" I ask her as she shakes her head no "nope I didn't run I'm pregnant" she laughs catching her breath "well now that we're here me and Alyssa were wondering Nik if you wanted to join our sleepover tonight at my house?" I ask her with a smile "wait really?" She asks in shock "yeah you're our friend now and we need some girl time, we love our boys but we really need some girl time" Alyssa laughs "of course I'll come to the sleepover girls I'm really shocked I've never been invited to a sleepover before" she says shocking me "seriously?" I ask her "yeah, it's always Brie that gets invited or we have them at our house and again Brie usually takes over" she explains "here's my address, just come over anytime after school" I smile handing her my address.

"What about Brie?" Alyssa asks "I'll tell her I'm staying at Johns for the night" Nikki grins "I'm guessing he'll cover for you" I laugh as she nods "yeah he owes me one" she smiles as the door opens, me and Alyssa hide in the stalls "there you are! Ive been looking for you everywhere, you forgot my sweetener in my Starbucks!" Brie exclaims making me and Alyssa roll our eyes "the cafeteria is just down the hall Brie you could've got your sweetener yourself" Nikki says "why would I do that when I've got my own Bella butler to do it for me?" Brie says clearly smirking "You'll have to get a ride with Eva or Mella tonight I'm spending the night at Johns" Nikki explains as they walk out of the bathroom.

I'm walking to my next class when I get pulled into a janitors closet "we really need to stop meeting like this" I grumble "how long do I have to put up with the kardashian wannabe?" He groans "Nik is staying at my house with Alyssa tonight so if you can try get away from cruella bring the boys over and we'll talk about it all tonight" I say before hugging him "what's this for?" He asks "even tho you are a complete asshole sometimes I miss you so damn much, it's not the same without you around" I complain as he hugs me back "hopefully it won't be for long but we really need to go before she realises I've gone" he says pulling away leaving the janitors closet, I open the door and look around before walking out.

~after school~

"We're here!" Seth yells walking into my room "I'm here too! Seth and Ro gave me a ride" Nikki says from behind them she sits down on my bed with me and Alyssa as the boys grab the beanbags, "where's Dean?" Alyssa asks confused "I'm here" Dean says climbing in my window. "Why does it seem like your used to climbing in there?" Nikki laughs "he's perfected climbing the tree into my window" I say blushing "so before I left my house Brie was complaining about her weight saying she's gained like 10 pounds" Nikki laughs "my prom campaign is going well too! People are actually speaking to me about voting" I say happily "what about you Dean? Has she been talking about anything other than herself" Alyssa asks "she's pissed that Raelynn is running for prom queen but she's still so confident that she's going to win" he explains rolling his eyes.

"Of course she thinks that it's Brie she only thinks about herself" Nikki agrees "phase 2?" I ask the girls as they nod "what's phase 2?" Roman asks "her pride and joy, her prom dress" Nikki smirks "her dress is a custom made one of a kind designer dress that is getting shipped in from Paris" Alyssa explains "it would be such a shame if something were to happen to it" I smirk "being an identical twin has its perks, I'm gonna pick up her dress pretending to be her so it can be 'accidentally' ruined" Nikki laughs "she might be the evil twin but you are definitely the smart twin" Seth laughs.

"Now the boys are gone we can have our sleepover" Alyssa says "so has anything else happened with Dean?" Nikki asks me "he pulled me into the janitors closet again and complained about cruella asking how long he has to stay around her but that was it" I explain painting my nails "what about you and John?" Alyssa asks her "its very complicated, we're not actually dating" she sighs "what do you mean?" I ask confused "this can't leave this room girls, no one else knows this besides me" she says making us nod "he's in the closet, I'm a beard for him none of his family or friends know" she explains making my mouth drop "well I wasn't expecting that" Alyssa says as I nod agreeing with her.

"How do you do that with your hair?" Alyssa asks Nikki "the braids?" She questions "yeah I try to do them but they never work out properly" Alyssa complains "here I'll show you" Nikki smiles grabbing her hairbrush "I'm gonna get some food you girls want anything?" I ask "pickles!" Alyssa grins happily "could I get some chips please Rae" Nikki asks "lyssa you and damn pickles I swear and sure Nik I'll be back in a minute" I say walking out of my bedroom and downstairs.

"Who's Nik?" Nathan asks standing in the kitchen "none of your business" I roll my eyes grabbing the jar of pickles and a bag of chips before walking back towards the stairs, the doorbell rings as I go to walk upstairs "that's odd" I mumble to myself setting the chips and pickles down on the side before opening the door.

"Surprise!" Randy grins clutching a giant bear and flowers "omg Randy!" I say as he puts the stuff down hugging me "I missed you" I complain burying my face into his neck "I missed you too so much" he says holding me tightly.

"Girls!" I yell upstairs "yeah?" Alyssa yells back "come down stairs!" I yell laughing "now this might come as a shock Randall but there's someone you need to meet" I smirk using his full name "what's going on?" Nikki asks walking downstairs "wait what's Nicole doing here I'm confused" Randy asks "long story short we're taking Brie down together and it was her idea" I explain as he nods "damn I was only gone a week and I've missed a lot" he laughs "that's nothing, there's so much more" Alyssa says "come on you can join our sleepover for a bit while we catch you up" I grin.

"So he's dating Brie now?" Randy asks "Yeah but it's fake dating to get information from her" "oh I almost forgot, Johns hosting a party tomorrow and you are all invited" Nikki smiles "I think imma sit this one out, little miss keeps using my ribs as a footrest and also kicks me nonstop now" Alyssa says "i left your gift at home ugh" Nikki frowns "it's fine Nik thank you tho" Alyssa grins.