Chapter 39

"I wanna call some people up on stage with me and Dean if that's okay?" I say into the microphone smiling "first off my sister and my other half Alyssa!" I giggle as she gets up onto the stage hugging me "Brie where's that designer one of a kind dress huh?" She smirks as Brie glares at her "I'll go next and bring up my brothers Seth and Roman!" Dean grins as Seth walks out from the side of the stage and Ro walks onstage wrapping his arms around Alyssa "and there's someone else we wanna invite onstage, if it wasn't for her I wouldn't be stood her as prom queen, these past few months we've seen a completely different side to her and we all consider her family now so I wanna get Nikki Bella up here" I say smiling as she walks onstage hugging me and Alyssa.

"You have gotta be kidding NICOLE!" Brie yells making me laugh "I'm done being in your shadow Brie, I'm done being the mean girl like you I've found my real family, these two girls made me feel like a normal highschooler they actually wanted to invite me to things, Dean and Roman have treat me like a sister they not asked me to get them Starbucks constantly like you did, and Seth my dorky ninja the one who has seen my flaws and didn't leave, the one who just sees me for me and not the popular girl in school" she says letting out a breath as Seth wraps his arms around her "face it Brie you've lost everything, prom queen, your queen bee status and even your twin sister" Nikki says as everyone cheers "no! This isn't happening, Nicole come on we're leaving" Brie says walking offstage before turning around "Nicole! I said we're leaving!" She yells.

"No Brianna your leaving, I'm staying at prom with my brothers and best friends" Nikki says standing her ground "Nik there's one more thing you need to add to that list" Seth says as she looks at him confused "you need to add boyfriend to that list" he says grinning as me and Alyssa squeal "Seth are you serious? You want me to be your girlfriend" she smiles widely "of course I do if you'll take me as your boyfriend" he laughs "you dork" she giggles kissing him.

-at home-

"Best prom ever" I say as everyone agrees "the look on her face was priceless" Alyssa laughs "she deserved everything she got" Nikki says taking off her heels "you don't need her Nik, you've got two new sisters, two new brothers and a boyfriend now" Seth says grinning as she cuddles into him "what's going on with you two then?" Ro asks looking at me and Dean "Darlin will you be my girlfriend?" He asks "yes I'll be your girlfriend Deano" I smile kissing him "I love you" he mumbles "I love you too" I say cuddling into his side "couples movie night?" Alyssa asks "hell yes" we all say laughing.

We're all sat in the movie room watching the hangover "that'll be the pizza I ordered for us" Ro says "I'll get it" I say getting up off the couch heading towards the front door "hi how much is it?" I say opening the door "hey sweetheart" he smirks grabbing my arm "get off me!" I yell as everything starts to go black.