Chapter 22

We leave the class "would you be able to catch me up with what I've missed before our next test?" He asks "sure, here's my address just come by anytime" I say smiling writing my address on some paper and handing him it "I'll come by tonight if that's okay?" He grins "that's fine I'm free tonight" I smile happily "I'll see you tonight Raelynn" he says before walking off "who was that?!" Alyssa yells from behind me making me jump "dang lyssa you scared me and that's Randy he saved me from falling flat on my face earlier after red tripped me" I explain as we walk to her car "so what did he mean when he said he'll see you tonight?" She asks wiggling her eyebrows "nothing like that he's coming over to study what he's missed before the next big test we have" I explain again getting into her car "wait for me!" Seth yells running to the car "your usually here before us what happened?" Alyssa questions.

"Dean, Randy" he says out breath getting my attention "what did dean do?" I ask getting out of the car "I didn't see it all but Randy was in the nurses office and Ro had hold of Dean" he explains "Alyssa I'll catch a ride from Ro or Randy I gotta go see him" I say as she nods "text me when your home" she says as I run off towards the nurses office.

"Ro where is he?" I say "he's in there, he won't talk to anyone though" he says pointing to a room "he'll god damn talk to me" I huff walking into the room "what the hell?!" I yell at him making him smirk "so you heard about what happened to pretty boy?" I glare at him "why?! He's done nothing to you!" I yell again "oh darlin that's just the start of things if he doesn't stay away from what's mine" he smirks before walking out of the room. I leave the room and walk into the nurses office "I'm so sorry Randy" I say running over to him "it's not your fault Raelynn" he says "there's no extreme damage, just try to rest your ribs as much as you can" the nurse says as she finishes wrapping his ribs.

"We'll go straight to my house if that's okay?" I say as he nods I help him up off of the bed thing he cringes from the pain, we head towards the school parking lot "I told you to stay away from what's mine" dean says from behind us "leave us alone Dean it's like I don't even know you anymore" I say walking away from him helping Randy at the same time.

I direct Randy to my house as I still can't drive yet "woah your house is amazing" he laughs making me smile "thanks but you haven't seen anything yet" I laugh getting out of the car grabbing my bag, "let's go" I grin walking into the house "dad I'm home and I brought a friend!" I yell walking into the kitchen with Randy following me "dad this is Randy, Randy this is my dad Eddie" I smile "nice to meet you Sir" Randy smiles "Randy's just moved to the school so I said I'd catch him up with the math work he's missed before the next test" I say raiding the refrigerator "do you want anything Randy?" I ask from behind the refrigerator "just a water thanks Raelynn" he grins as I throw him a bottle of water and he catches it in one hand "that's a good catch you've got there son" my dad says.

"I was the captain of the basketball team in my old school I'm hoping to try out for the team in briarhall high" He says "I didn't realise you played, we have a court outside maybe after studying you can teach me to play" I smile "sure thing as long as you help me with algebra" he laughs making me nod "you got a deal, let's go I'll show you the rest of the house before we go study" I grin pulling him away from the kitchen "I don't think you dad likes me" he rubs the back of his neck "he likes you believe me if he didn't you wouldn't be stood here with me" I laugh opening the door to the movie room "damn Raelynn you have a movie room!" He looks around in surprise "we also have a pool outback and a gym in the basement" I giggle.

We head back upstairs to my room and pass Nathan on the way "another one? Did the shield brothers get sick of you" Nathan smirks "who's this?" Randy asks putting his arm around me protectively "just some douchebag that lives with us ignore him" I say glaring at Nathan "ouch sis, I'm her twin brother and you are?" He looks Randy up and down "Randy Orton and unlike you I can go on all the rides at Disneyland, but it's okay they still have kids rides you can go on" Randy smirks as I burst out laughing, "do you need something to heal your ego?" I say in between laughter "he looks like grumpy from the seven dwarfs" Randy laughs as Nathan storms off.