Chapter 18

We put our towels down and the boys automatically run down towards the sea "well I'm gonna try catch a tan" Alyssa says taking off her shorts and cover up leaving her in just a bikini "I'm making the most of being able to wear a bikini for now" she laughs making me grin "I can't wait for your bump to start showing" I smile "it's starting to sink in that I'm 17 and gonna be a mom but I'm happy this has happened I've got half of me and half of Ro growing in my belly and it excites me for everything to come" she says beaming before lying down on her towel "sun lotion first" I say as she sits back up " I forgot about that I don't wanna burn" she groans as I pass her the lotion "can you put some on my back please" she says handing me the bottle as I put the sun lotion on her back.

"Now we can sunbathe" I say getting comfortable "don't you dare pour that water on me" Alyssa mumbles into her towel "how the hell did you know when you can't even see us" Seth asks in shock "it's an instinct and it seems whenever we're around water you boys love to attack us with it" she explains still sunbathing "we won't throw water on you but we'll do this" Roman says picking Alyssa up and throwing her over his shoulder "sorry darlin" dean says as he does the same to me "put me down!" I yell before getting thrown into the sea "you did not just do that!" Alyssa groans "my hair the salt water is gonna ruin it" I complain "your in now so there's no problem" Roman laughs making me splash him "2 can play that game doll" he says splashing me back and that's how our splash war started.

"Does anyone want ice cream?" Seth asks "yesss" we all say in sync laughing as he heads up to go get ice cream for us all, I put my hair up in a bun to stop the water dripping down my back "Rae! I just bumped into Nathan while getting ice cream we need to get you back before he sees you" Seth says quickly "shit! Wait was he with Paige?" I ask as he nods "of course well if he has seen me and tries to rat me out I'll say he was with Paige" I explain shoving all of my stuff in my bag as we head back to the car getting in.

"Sorry the beach trip got cut short" I complain "Rae it's fine we've all still had a good day out" Seth says as the others nod in agreement "I'll see you all tomorrow at school" I say before trying to get out of the car "leave your window open again" Dean whispers in my ear making me nod slightly so only he can see, I get out of the car and run over to my tree climbing up it and back into my bedroom, I throw my bag down next to my bed and decide to take a shower.

"Raelynn" my dad shouts as I'm blow drying my hair, I get up and unlock my door "yeah?" I ask "I told you to stop locking your door" he says " I was napping most of the day, you were busy with work and Nathan is out somewhere probably with Paige so I napped and then took a shower I didn't see the point of leaving my door unlocked" I explain slyly mentioning Nathan and Paige "next time leave it unlocked" he says again before walking off "has he gone?" I hear dean say, I turn around seeing him at my window "yeah he's gone" I smile as he climbs in hugging me.

~3 weeks later~

It's become like a routine now sneaking Dean into my room every night he's become a security blanket for me I can't sleep properly unless he's there and it's crazy I never thought that just over a month ago I'd be laying on my bed cuddled into the baddest guy in school who's actually a complete goof when you get to know him. "Whatcha thinking about darlin?" He asks playing with my hair "how my life has completely flipped upside down in a month, i never thought in a million years I'd be grounded sneaking one of my best guy friends into my room every night and sneaking out to see my other best friends" I say laughing "you three boys have changed my life for the better, Seth has brought out my goofy side, Roman and Alyssa have brought out my wild side I never knew I had and you've shown me that even the 'baddest' guy in school is actually such a softie" I giggle "I'm not a softie!" He playfully glares at me before trying to pin me to the bed, I get him in a submission move before he can pin me "okay I give up!" He laughs.

"I might be 5ft but I know how to wrestle my grandfather taught me some moves" I grin "you'll have to show me a few moves one day" he says "stand up and I'll show you another submission I learnt from my cousin" I say as we stand up and I wrap my body around him putting him into the black widow submission, he taps out instantly "wow that's painful" he laughs holding his back "that's my cousins finisher the black widow she's an indie wrestler" I explain.