1) Return Of The Mystery Twins ✔

Hai Viewers! If you decided to click this, then I hope you enjoy this fanfiction as much as I love writing it!
Bill: Ohhh..ReAlLy?!
Me: Stay OUT of my book Bill!
Bill: Haha! Fine mortal.

A quick tip
Italics:Thinking, Their thoughts
Bold:Of Course it's me talking. I'm the narrator after all!
Underline:Important things I point out.

--------------------------------------------------------------

(Dipper's P.o.v)

I sigh in relief. We quickly ran into the bus, the bus doors closing, and the engines started. My heart was pounding quickly, but returned to it's normal state, as we sat two seats behind the first. Mabel sits on the left of me, so I was by the window, which seemed like something no one would like.

I liked it, and how all your problems just went away. Mabel holds Waddles, hugging the poor pig tightly. I laugh quietly.

"DIP! Lets call our Grunkles!!! They will be so excited that we are acually returning to Gravity Falls!" Mabel exclaimed.

She held Waddles even tighter, making the pig oink loudly.

"Okay. Okay. Honestly, do you ever wonder how loud you are?" I asked, looking at her.

"Do you know what you sound like?! Hey I'm Dipper Pines! I'm a giant nerd! I wonder..who stole the chapers???" Mabel mimicked me, grabbing my mystery book.

I roll my eyes and say,"I don't sound like that! Let's..let's just call Stan."

I grab my blue phone and start dialing the shacks phone number. The phone rings, Mabel getting extremely close to the phone, smiling big.
Finally, someone picks up.

"Hello! Buy merchandise at the Mystery Shack! Wait, Who is this?" What sounds like Grunkle Stan said.

"Nice pick up line to reel in customers, Grunkle Stan." I say sarcastically, smiling softly.

"Dipper? Is today really the day you kids are coming back???" Stan asked.

Before I can say anything, Mabel grabbed the phone,and screamed happily,"YES! Im so excited that we are coming back!!! O M G!!"

I quickly grab the phone back from her. I sigh heavily.

"Sorry about that. We were going to miss the bus because of SOMEONE." I say low, narrowing my eyes at Mabel.

"I needed to get a snack for the trip! Don't blame me! I know you regret not bringing a delicious snackkkkk...hehe!" She called, bringing the snack close to my face, dangling it in front of me.

I push it away. "Geez, she might be right. I'm acually really hungry.."

"I'm good, Mabel. Anyways,What's been happening at the Shack lately?" I ask Stan.

"Eh, nothing much. Same old mystery shack. My nerdy brother just works in the lab. He says he is happy that you are both coming." Stan replied,then groans.

I heard just a bit of yelling on the phone, but muffled.

"ARGH..The thing is there are some little girls holding "Welcome Back" signs yelling Mabels name over and over again! It's starting to get annoying. You knuckleheads better take care of this mess! It's scaring my customers!" Stan yelled angrily, then the background noise chants,"MABEL! Mabel! Mabel!"

I groan loudly, then Mabel snatches the phone, grinning widely.

"Wait WHAT?! OMGGGGG! Friends!!! Girls, I'm coming!" Mabel yells happily, Waddles going on Mabel's lap and oinking.

The girls,"was it Carry and Grendy?",yelled back at Mabel. My ears literally couldn't take it. "They are so LOUD. My eardrums could explode any second!" I overhear them talking about..
I shiver. "SLEEPOVERS."

I decided to zone out the loudness by drawing in my brownish notebook. Our parents gave me on as a gift when we returned to California, because they wanted me to fill it with my "Imaginations" I saw in Gravity Falls.

I still couldn't see why they didn't believe like us. But, I guess seeing is believing and if you told me about all the creatures we saw, I wouldn't believe you either.

Some pages were just filled with info on the monsters we encountered last summer, but no exact pictures. "Obviously from no seeing them in a year."

I look out the window. Placing my hand on it, I sigh happily. "It's good to be back.."

(????? Point of View)

A X O L O T L! My time has come to burn! I invoke the ancient power that I may return!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Soooo what do you think?
Honestly, I think it's okay, but I want to know what you all think!
Any Suggestions or theories? See you all later!

Reality is a illusion
The universe is a hologram, buy gold, byeee!
Bill:HEY! THAT'S MY LINE.
Me:XD okay then,Dorito.
Bill:(-_-)