15) Preparing ✔️

Me:The day everything gets so much better! Can't wait!
--------------------------------------------------------------

(Mabel's P.o.v)

"Today is the DAY! The fair! With William! Like this acually might work out!" I tell Dipper, who was switching from different clothes to another, coming in and out of the bathroom to show me.

I am a fashion designer, due my sweaters I knitted. I kept shaking my head.

"Mabel, I would believe you when he likes you back, but, I mean, how would you know?" Dipper asks.

I look at Dipper and exclaim,"I will know today. It's simple. I'll get the time to ask or something. Or maybe..*gasp* he might ask me!" I fangirl happily, holding some sweaters tightly.

Dipper once again smiles and goes into the bathroom. I put the clothes up to me and think. "No, too red. Nah, too light uppy, hm-" I look in my closet for anything that would catch my eye. I gasp and pull out a yellow sweater with a pink heart in the middle. I squeal happily. "Perfect!"

(Dipper's P.o.v)

I step inside the bathroom and look at all the remaining clothes. I sigh. "Maybe I should wear what I usually wear-" I mumble.

"Oh Mason~" A voice called inside my head.

I look around the bathroom. "W..What?! Who's t-there?" I stutter, backing up.

"I'm not there, well not physically. Listen to me, Mason. I'm not going to hurt you unless I need to. I am not asking for permission. You will have your body back once I am done with it." The voice explained.

I pant, backing then I hit the mirror. I put both my hands on the edge of the counter and look at the mirror. Again, my eyes were purple and slit like. The only time I had saw that was.."BILL?!?!" I yelled, terrified.

The voice interrupted,"I'M NOT- I mean..I'm not Bill. I'm merely possessing you for..reasons. You've been through this before, so you know that if you tell a soul that I'm here, I will or ha, you will hurt your family. Do you understand?" The voice says smoothly. I quickly nod.

"Dip! Dip?" Mabel called.

"Good. Now, I suggest that clothing right there." The voice replies, then it makes me move my hand and grabs the clothes.

I go wide eyed, and the voice takes control.

(🎶 The Voice's P.o.v)

I smirk as I grab the chosen clothes and put them on. Once I do so, I stand tall and look in the mirror. I have to admit that I looked good. I straightened my hair and smirk cleverly. I narrow my eyes, then close my eyes slowly. I open them and my eyes were as normal as Masons.

I open the door and right in front of stood Mason sister, I believe.

"Was it Maple?"

She gaped at me, and I try to act as Mason like as I can.

(Mabel's P.o.v)

I put on the yellow sweater with the pink heart on, and spin happily. I hum, as I put on my normal purple skirt.

"Dip! Dip?" I call.

Still no reply. I decided to see if he's alright. I walk to the door, but the door suddenly open and there stood Dipper.

I gape at Dipper, his clothes were a black and white suit. His hair was ACUALLY combed!

"Whoa Dip!!! Looking on point!" I called, making finger guns.

Dipper smiles. "Thank you, sister. You look stunning as well." Dipper replies.

I go wide eyed. "Wow, you must be excited, aren't you?! You even learned to be very proper?" I ask.

Dipper clears his throat. "We best be going before we are late to the?.." Dipper starts, looking away, thinking.

"The fair? With Candy you mean?" I say, confused.

Dipper snaps his fingers and points to me. "Exactly! That's why you're the smart one, Maple!" Dipper exclaimed, and walks out. I stand there speechless.

"Wha-"

(Bill's P.o.v)

I pace back and forth in the woods, my hand on my chin. "What to do what to do-" I murmured.

"I could maybe wear what I'm already wearing? Hm." I mumble.

I try snapping and suddenly my clothes were completely different. I first had a yellow short sleeved shirt, and on top was a black jacket with triangle buttons. I still had my top hat on top of my head. I wore some very nice white pants, complete with a tail coat; black on the outside and yellow on the inside. I smile big and spin.

"Haha, Better than I thought! And my powers are even stronger than before!" I would check the time but,"had no clue how, so I just decided to go to Shooting Star and "check up" as humans say."

(Candy's P.o.v)

I grab my glasses and put them on. I put on a green light jacket and comb my hair.

"Some..how..that's me..the girl who has..everything-" I hum happily, combing each strand. I stop.

"Well..almost everything..." I say. I stop and touch my book and the highlighted word.

"Until he is mine. Soon...I'll be the girl who..will..have everything..!" I say happily, then stop.

I walk to the door and touch the door handle. "Everything will be fine..." I say, and open the door, walking out.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Me:Sooo Candy really has a major crush!
Bill:Pfff yeah whatever.
Me:Admit it, you do with Mabellll. Do you???
Bill:Geez, just leave me alone.
Me:Fine, but you didn't say no-