30) Epilogue-Life Without Him

Me:Okay By the Way,I will be using a Narrative Point of View(Telling it by no ones p.o.v in the story) for this last chapter!
--------------------------------------------------------------

      *1 Week Later (Narrative's P.o.v)

       Mabel lay in his pink bed, yawning tiredly. She gets up and walks over to the bathroom. She puts on a pink sweater with a smile face on it, complete with a yellow skirt. She sighs and combs her hair slowly.

She looked into the mirror and just stared at it sadly. She walked out of the bathroom and put on a smile. She walked,opened the Pines door. The sad thing was,on the back on her smile sweater,a frowning face was on the back,covered by her hair.

"Hey,Dip! Can Can! Your here!" Mabel exclaimed happily, all fake.

"Yes I am. Decided to come so me and Dipper can go to the pool later on. Me and Dipper have finally made up because of the fair. You know then after..*ahem* um.." Candy goes quiet.

Dipper tenses. Mabel stood there,then frowned.

"YES. I. Know. Hehe.." Mabel called, laughing softly. She turns around and stormed back into the Shack, her eyes tearing up. Once, she got in, she collapsed on the floor and sobbed her heart out. Tears streamed onto the floor. Grunkle Stan and Ford were out to get things at the town, so it was just Mabel alone.

Will decided to stick around Gravity Falls because it needs a new demon to run around here in the way it needs to be. He wasn't in a hurry to go back to Reverse Falls.

"B...B..Bill..." Mabel whispered.

He went in a ball and put her head down. She looked up and marched up the stairs. Dipper and Candy walk in, look at each other, concerned. Mabel decided to do something better than cry and wait. She grabs some thread and yarn.

Stitching, and sowing, she finally takes a look at her finishes masterpiece, 1 hour later. A stuffed toy with looked like a yellow triangle. With a little black bow and a dope top hat. She smiles and hugs it tightly. She smiles sadly and puts the toy in her bed. She lays next to it and stares at the eye. She giggled.

"You'll be back, right? Of course, you will. You always do." She called happily and ran around with the toy.

She ran down the stairs.

"You guys can go without me! I'm staying, as I'm expecting someone~" Mabel sung.

Candy grabs Dipper and they both run outside. She wanted him to be with her again, but some things weren't ever coming back.

     *2 Weeks Later (Dipper's P.o.v)

I move the camera up so that it was facing me. I frown deeply as I grab it and sigh heavily.

"Okay. Now, I've got a problem. Big problem. This is beyond my control and I want to help. My sister..Mabel went through stages of grief lately. Your probably wondering,"What?! The Mabel Pines,the most upbeat, happy-go-lucky girl in Gravity Falls is Sad?!" Well, she has been through something no one would understand. So,I will begin the day to cheer her up,and help her if she needs it." I explained nervously.

The front door closed and outside was Mabel. She had knotted hair and just sat there, crying. I grab the camera, as it wobbled down.

I finally opened the door and ran to Mabel, panting.

"Dipper please leave me alone. I'm waiting." she whimpered. 

"No Mabel. I want to help you and I will." I stated seriously.

I sat right by her. She looked at me,sadly. I begin to start my plan of action.

        *5 hours later (Dippers P.o.v)