8) The Psychic:William Rephic! Pt 2 ✔

Me:Okay guys get ready for this new chapter! This will be awesome! *smiles*
Bill:Let's do it then.👍
--------------------------------------------------------------

(Mabel's P.o.v)

The curtains finally go up, and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The spotlights were on him.

He had very blond hair, almost the same color as his yellow suit. The suit had black buttons and some white on the sides. He has a brick outline on the bottom of the suit. The tail coat was yellow and bricklayer on the back. He wore a black bow tie as well as a black top hat. His pants were black and seemed to fit perfectly. And of course, his shoes were black too. Black gloves fit both of his hands as he lifted the microphone up to his mouth, as he smiled cleverly.

"Well well well! Quite a audience! I'm even impressed! Now, ready to like me?! Or are you all too scared?!" The magician boomed to the crowd.

The crowd yelled how they weren't scared and clapped a ton. The magician lifted his hand up. He grinned wide. I went wide eyed as he preformed each trick, and each one successful. It was like magic, and I sat through the entire thing. Eventually, he stopped, putting his right foot in front of the other.

"Haha! Now, that will be enough for today! I hope to kill you soon!" He said loudly threw the microphone.

People laughed at his statement as people began to leave. Dipper and Pacifica, as well as me began to leave too.

Then behind me, I turn and see the magician holding his arms in pain. Not noticeable for anyone to notice. I did fortunately.

"U..Um Dip I'll meet you at the Shack later. Forgot to get something." I called.

Dipper looks at me. "Okay Mabes, but be careful. This is Gravity Falls." Dipper replies and Pacifica nods. I put a happy thumbs up as they leave.

Eventually, it was just me and him. He didn't seem to notice I was there, and continued to look deep in thought. I decided to walk over and introduce myself in a fun way.

His back was turned away from the stage, so I went behind him. "HI THERE! LOVE YOUR SHOW!" I screamed happily.

He tensed up, turned quickly, and grabbed me by the sweater. He looked very angry. He looked straight into my eyes and I could tell that it was irritation.

"Whoa..oh I'm sorry! Are you alright? I mean did you get injured or something?" I ask slowly.

He looks down, then makes eye contact with me.

"No and no. Move along and mind your own business, Pines." He sneered, moving away from me.

"Wait, you know me! Wow,well what's your name, handsome- *cough cough* I mean what's your name Mr.?" I say, smiling.

He kneels to me, since he was slightly taller.

"Some would PAY to know who I am, what I'm doing here, my purpose, or what I want, you don't wanna find out what happens if you ask that." He says darkly.

I go wide eyed, as he gave a huge smile. I look down to see under his sleeve to see many cuts. The same ones I had gotten the day before. At least, it seemed like it.

"A thorn bush." I say.

He frowns and looked confused.

"Thorn bush. The cuts. You fell in one too." I state, looking at him.

He growls slightly. "Pines if you know what's good for you, you should leave before your brother is worried. You know how he is." He stated.

"Sure..I mean I'll see you later. A show or something! Wait, may I know your name?!" I exclaimed.

I look at the exit on the tent, then back to him. He walked on the stage and opened the curtain, stepping inside.

He turned to look at me and answered,"William. William Rephic." before closing the curtain completely.

"Okay.." I say lightly, and start to walk home.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Me:Hehe! Wow pretty good chapter!
Bill:yes it was interesting.
Me:Well I may take a little more time to update, but I'm not giving up on this book!
Bill:You better NOT.
Me:okay byeeee!