5) The Blackout ✔

Me:wow. I'm speechless. OMG! People are reading my book! Omg thank you all for reading!
Bill:It's just a few people
Me:No. Each person is important in there own way.
Bill:haha yeah like me.
Me:Sure you are.
--------------------------------------------------------------

(Dipper's p.o.v)

I open my eyes slowly and yawn. I stretch my arms and slowly get up. I just realize that I just moved on the couch for the night for The Three Mabels. I put my vest on, and walk out of the Shack. Immediately, I see lots of people. Stan and Ford talking to the police men. I run over and tap Ford.

"Ford! What's going on?" I say, panicked.

He puts his hand on my shoulder. "My boy, a huge catastrophic blackout accured in the middle of the night. Trying to find the cause." Ford replies, while the police write in a notepads.

I take out my brown notepad and write one thing,"What is with the mysterious black outs?" Going back inside the Shack, I see Mabel talking to Stan in kind of a panicky way.

"Better see what's going on.." I walk over, and Mabel turns to me.

(Mabel's P.o.v)

I just got up out of bed and immediately warned Grunkle Stan of what happened! He says he knew but I had told him that the glass broke and I saw the lights flicker. He is going to clean and replace the glass in our bedroom. I run to my Grunkle Stan, then pant.

"Grunkle- *pant* Stan! *pant" I say tirelessly. Grunkle Stan turns to me.

"What is it, Kid?! Spit it out!" Stan yelled, annoyed.

I nod and say quickly,"Theshackgotaffectedthemostandmeandthegirlssawthelightjustexplodeandthewindowtoo-"

Stan says,"Yes we know! We are trying to get to the bottom of it. We will handle this. I order you to go to the town. Or go into the woods, play! Just! See what's going on over there." Stan reassures me, and I nod quickly.

Dipper comes over to us and I turn to him. "Dip!!!! Lets go mystery hunting! It's a order." I called.

Dipper sighs and replies,"Okay Mabel." We both go outside and walk in sync as we head for the woods.

TimeSkip brought by Mystery Hunting●

(Mabel's p.o.v)

"Walking walking walking walking..still walking" I walk slowly behind Dipper, looking at the woods, and flowers of different sizes. I start to skip next to Dip and start humming.

"Yankee Doodle went to town, riding on a pony!-" I hummed the catchy tune, closing my eyes and skipping happily.

I feel the wind through my hair. Possibly minutes have passed? I open my eyes slowly and Dipper was no where to be seen.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Me:Haiii everyone and I hope you all know what's going to happen next!
Bill:Will you stop assuming they know?
Me:eh maybe!
Bill:Buy gold, byeeee!