16)《 The Fair 》✔️

Me:OMG the moment we have finally waiting for! I'm done talking, let's get started!!! Long chapter today!
--------------------------------------------------------------

(Mabel's P.o.v)

I felt like I was set up enough for the whole day at the fair. The only thing I needed to worry about is Waddles. I start to walk downstairs, and see Grunkle Stan watching the latest,"Why You Acking So Cray Cray?"

I step in front of the TV.

"Grunkle-" I start.

"Kiddo, If you want money, you'll get it once you get your paycheck." He stated, clicking the buttons on the remote.

"I don't want money! I want you to take care of Waddles!" I yelled, holding Waddles by the lil tummy.

Stan groans. "Leave it outside and that will teach that pig some manners." He says, looking at me slightly.

I gasp. "Please! PLEASEEEEE!?" I shout loudly.

Grunkle Stan sighs and mumbles,"You're not giving me a choice."

I grab Waddles and give it to Stan.

"Okay thank you! Going to the Fair! See you laterr!" I say quickly, rushing out the door.

5 Minute TimeSkip brought by Waddles

(Mabel's P.o.v)

Me and Will,"which were in the back",and Dipper and Candy,"in the front."

We began to walk to the splendid Fair and I was so excited! Once we get there mind was literally blown!

"Omg! Will!!! This is amazing!" I exclaimed loudly, holding onto his arm in excitement.

William chuckles and nods, taking it all in. I gasp and run to the games. William rolls his eyes and follows slowly behind.

(Bill's P.o.v)

Shooting Star ran to the games these con artists were planning. She smiles big when she sees a huge whale with a spear on its head?

She basically dragged me to the stand and pointed to the animal thing.

"I need that, Will! We need to try!" She yells happily.

I smirk as I magically put 5 dollars in my hand and the game keeper,"Something like that. Human weird named things",and I recieve 5 plastic white balls.

My goal: Make Star happy. But, also, to win this con game.

I grab the ball slowly and narrow my eyes at the point I needed to hit.

Shooting Star was waiting in anticipation.

My eyes move from side to side. I knew there's was no possible way to win this, but Shooting Star was even giving me puppy eyes! I throw the ball fairly hard at the target. It looked to not make it, but I put my hand behind me and move my finger side to side, the ball hitting the target completely!

The Game Keeper stares wide eyed, then shrugs. He reaches for the whale unicorn, and gives it to me. I smile big as she jumped happily.

"OMG WILL! YOU DID IT!" She yelled. I grin and give her the stuffed toy.

"It's no problem." I say. She hugged the toy tightly.

"William, you're the best!" She exclaimed, then she just hugged me. Hugged me?!? I had no idea where my arms go, so they are awkwardly spread out.

She giggled and skipped happily. "Come on, weirdo. What do we do next?" She asked. I think, then see a game which requires a car and bumping.

"That car game. I'll even vs. you." I replied, nudging her playfully. She nods and grabs my hand, pulling me over to more rides and games.