17) Broken Hearts ✔️

Me:Hello once again! Now, this'll give you the feels.
--------------------------------------------------------------

(Mabel's P.o.v)

Will was looking down and there was total destruction below. The games were on fire! The people were running away,but we were stuck on the top of this Ferris wheel!

"Will! We need to get off quickly!" I yell, trying to, but I back into the cart. It's way too high..

I look at Will and he looked completely different. Not in appearance, but his expression. I've never seen him mad before. He looks very mad, then frowns sadly.

"Mabel, I need to-" Will starts.

I interrupted,"William! What is going on?!?! Wait, is that Dipper?! What is wrong with him?!' I asked frantically, breathing heavily.

Will goes wide eyed and looks from me to Dipper.

He closes his eyes, then opens them, grabbing me by the shoulders.

"SHOOTING STAR LISTEN TO ME. You need to LISTEN to me! Your brother is possessed!" William yells.

I gasp, and he lets go, looking stressed.

"WHAT BILL?! nononono it can't be you! I..I..no..what?!" I say, scared, tearing up.

He nods and sighs,snapping his fingers. We were automatically on the ground.
With tears in my eyes, I back away from Bill. He sadly looks at me.

"You..lied to me..you LIED! I thought I acually found someone and you BREAK my heart! You used me!" I screamed at him.

The fire was all around us, engulfing everything. Me and him were just inches away from each other. I clinged to my narwhal tightly.

"Mabel-" He starts.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! Why are you so selfish?! You only cared about yourself to get close to us! I.." I shutter, sobbing.

"*Sob* w..w..why?!" I narrow my eyes, tears falling down.

Bill looks away. The fire spreads throughout the fair. Everything was burnt and ruined.

"Please Star you have to believe me! I wasn't going to hurt you- well not at first, but-" I stomp my foot.

"JUST LEAVE! LEAVE ME ALONE! ITS OFFICIAL: BOYS ARE THE WORST!" I screamed.

I throw my narwhal plush to the ground and run the other direction, wiping away my tears. I didnt care where I went, I just didn't want to be near him-

(Bill's P.o.v)

"STAR WAIT PLEASE!" I yelled, as she ran away.

Her stuffed toy was thrown to the ground, all dirty.

"Well well well! As I live and breathe! It's YOU again-" Tad says darkly.

I turn around. There stood, as I thought, Possessed Pinetree.

"Why are you here?! I thought you were banished from this Dimension!" I yelled.

He smirked and floating down. He walked toward me, his hands behind his back.

"Oh Brother..why are you in such a form? You must have had no choice unless..*snickers* You lost Weirdmageddon! You never had the chance anyway!" Tad says seriously.

I growl under my breath. "DON'T YOU DARE START THIS!" I shouted, my hands engulfing in blue flames.

Tad smiles. "Argh, you still the same, annoying, weirdo I remember. No wonder you left the only family you have left!" Tad yelled, as Pinetree,the flames at the fair getting bigger.