25) King Bill Cipher ✔️

Me:The story is almost coming to a end but we'll see!
--------------------------------------------------------------

(Bill's P.o.v)

Tad walks into the throne room, where I was sitting on the stoned throne. My elbow was on the arm chair, with my hand on my face. My other hand was held up, as I moved the cyan, blue fire from my hand around.

As heartless as I was, I didn't turn those poor mortals into stone. Too boring for my taste. Last weirdmageddon, they found a way to undo my throne and ruin everything. Time to switch things up. Killing them sounds fun.

"Ahem, Bill. If you don't mind me asking, how do you know they will come?" Tad questioned.

I smirk cleverly. "I don't. I'm threatening their whole town and human inside. They would have to come if they want to stop me." I replied.

Tad squints at me and frowned. "Why are you still human, Bill? I thought that annoying human had gave your power back." Tad asked and I roll my eyes.

I groan and slam my fist on the arm chair, the fearamid rumbling. "Don't QUESTION my ways! I still don't have enough power! She liked me but it wasn't "REAL love!" It was confused love! It isn't enough, I'M NOT ENOUGH, SO BACK OFF!" I screamed loudly.

Tad looked away, mumbling,"Fine," and moved to the side.

"B..Boss.." Keyhole hesitately asked me.

I turn to him and narrow my eyes darkly.

"WHAT?!" I whisper loudly.

Keyhole shakes and coughs. "The Pines have arrived.." Keyhole stated.

I smirk. "Let's bring them in..shall we?" I called.

I snap and they teleported in the middle of my fantastic fearamid. They held many weapons and serious stares. I grin creepily wide as the human mortals have stared at me in complete terror.

(Mabel's P.o.v)

We were already prepared when suddenly we were somewhere else! It reminded me of..

Oh no.

Bill was sitting atop of a large throne with a wicked smile across his perfect face.

"UM I mean ugly face! Yeah.. ahem anyways-" It was the exact place from last weirdmageddon.

All of us were in the fearamid but it wasn't as big as I thought it was. I look around,then panic in fear.

"WHERE IS WILL?!" I look back at Bill, then see a purple version on the side.

"Huh? Wait, Will told me about this purple square of a stepbrother? Tad?-" I see the two were working together, but Will told me they were enemies!

Ford held his gun tightly, as if he would shoot it at Bill when he got the chance. Stan looked the same too, clenching his fists. I look back at Grunkle Ford and Stan and shake my head slightly. Ford sighs and looks at Bill with frustration. Stan nods back.

Dipper looks at me with a,"Are you sure?" I smile at him, and I bet he got the message.

"B..Bill..? Please..Listen to me! Maybe you're not thinking straight?..omg NO That came out wrong!.." I say hesitately, then groan embarrassingly.

Bill growls and lifts his hand up. I levitate off the ground.

"Hey STOP now, CIPHER!" Ford yelled, aiming it at Bill.

"You're not winning this time, Demon!" Stan yelled.

"Let her go!" Dipper shouted in anger.

Bill chuckles hard in amusement.

"Ohhh really?" Bill questioned darkly.

He snapped once again,and all my family was put in a smaller cage. It looked very old and rustic with a huge lock, and I'm not exaggerating with HUGE. I go wide eyed, and look at Bill again who was smirking cleverly as he made me levitate closer to him.

"BILL! Stop!" I shout loudly. This cannot happen again! "What are you going to do about it, Shooting Star?..." he says harshly.

I whimper. "What was I going to do?"

"Bill, I really didn't mean for this to happen! I exaggerated and I wasn't thinking! I'm sorry! It was the worst mistake I ever made!" I exclaimed loudly.

Bill bends his fingers, and my throat began to close.

"You can't comprehend anything your human mind can't process. That's the LAST mistake you'll be making ever AGAIN." He stated harshly.

He frowned as I coughed loudly.

"*cough* P..P..Please! Just..D..Don't h-hurt m-my family!...*cough* B..Bill I really am s sorry! I..It's my my f-fault.." I choke out, tearing up.

He looks away, then back at me. My eyes were getting blurry. He sighs and drops his hand, making me fall to the ground. I cough loudly, my breathing shaking. I barely look up at Bill.

He just floats off his throne and stands in front of me; his hands engulfed in blue fire. I just stayed on the floor, looking down. I cant risk moving; I was too afraid to make him angry. He will take it on my family.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Me:sorry I got to make some suspense!!! *jazz hands*
Bill:Pfff It was getting better than I originally thought the first time! *whines*
Me:What is that suppost to mean, hmm? *narrows eyes*
Bill:Nothing your human mind would want to know! Anyways, next chapter will be interesting..
Me:Well said. It will.